2020 ACC Women's Basketball Tournament | Syracusefan.com

2020 ACC Women's Basketball Tournament

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
1583105691057.png

The Greensboro Coliseum will play host to the ACC Women’s Basketball Tournament for the 20th time in the last 21 years. This year’s tournament features three teams ranked among the nation’s top 25 in the latest Associated Press poll, including No. 5 Louisville, No. 8 NC State and No. 19 Florida State. Duke is also receiving votes.

The complete 2020 ACC Women's Basketball Tournament pairings are listed below. For more information on ACC Women's Basketball, please visit theACC.com.

Wednesday, March 4
Game No. 1 – No. 12 North Carolina vs. No. 13 Wake Forest, 1 p.m. (RSN)
Game No. 2 – No. 10 Notre Dame vs. No. 15 Pitt, 3:30 p.m. (RSN)
Game No. 3 – No. 11 Miami vs. No. 14 Clemson, 6:30 p.m. (RSN)

Thursday, March 5
Game No. 4 – No. 5 Virginia Tech vs. No. 13 Wake Forest, 11 a.m. (RSN)
Game No. 5 – No. 8 Syracuse vs. No. 9 Virginia, 2 p.m. (RSN)
Game No. 6 – No. 7 Georgia Tech vs. No. 15 Pitt, 6 p.m. (RSN)
Game No. 7 – No. 6 Boston College vs. No. 14 Clemson, 8 p.m. (RSN)

Friday, March 6
Game No. 8 – No. 4 Florida State vs. No. 13 Wake Forest, 11 a.m. (RSN)
Game No. 9 – No. 1 Louisville vs. No. 8 Syracuse, 2 p.m. (RSN)
Game No. 10 – No. 2 NC State vs. No. 7 Georgia Tech, 6 p.m. (RSN)
Game No. 11 – No. 3 Duke vs. No. 6 Boston College, 8 p.m. (RSN)

Saturday, March 7
Game No. 12 - No. 1 Louisville vs. No. 4 Florida State, Noon (ESPNU)
Game No. 13 - No. 2 NC State vs. No. 6 Boston College, 2:30 p.m. (ESPNU)

Sunday, March 8
Game No. 14 - No. 2 NC State vs. No. 4 Florida State, Noon (ESPN2)

Last edited:
I will be there and will try to post updates. I'm so glad they're not playing until Thursday, I'm lighting a novena candle and praying to the Orange goddesses that they make it to play on Saturday. LGO

I made it! Man, the first 8 hours on 81S are tolerable if you have a good podcast to listen to. Truck traffic is brutal though. It's the last two hours once you get off the highway at Roanoke, 45 and 55 mph driving through small towns. Glad to be here, LGO!

I'm watching The Masked Singer in the hotel room and a Food Lion ad came on. So...are we all on board that the Carrier Dome will be the Wegman's Dome in September?

I'm watching a Masked Singer in the hotel room and a Food Lion ad came on. So...are we all on board that the Carrier Dome will be the Wegman's Dome in September?
Works for me.

Watching the Masked Singer doesn't.

;)

The ACC is the only conference network not showing the women's tournament on tv. That's inexcusable.

The ACC is the only conference network not showing the women's tournament on tv. That's inexcusable.
All the games are on my system. All the games up to the semi's are on RSN's. Semi's are on ESPNU. Final is on ESPN2.

All the games are on my system. All the games up to the semi's are on RSN's. Semi's are on ESPNU. Final is on ESPN2.

Didn't realize that. My local RSN is showing the Missouri Valley since I live in KC. I was aware the semis and final were on tv, but still frustrates me the initial rounds aren't on the ACCN

BTW I discovered that we do in fact get the first two games on one of our FSN plus channels here in KC, so we get the Syracuse-Virginia game. So this thread didn't go well for me at all. With that - go orange , beat Va and I will show myself out :)

this is as a good a place as any to drop facts about the Greensboro Coliseum
  1. it's showing it's age, bathrooms are in rough shape
  2. because of the way they do these games for the ACC to reap the most amount of money, you have to physically exit the arena between games and wait 30 minutes before being allowed to re-enter. Each game is sold separately, you can't buy an all day ticket.
  3. I bought a Bloody Mary that was made with Zing Zang, the bartender didn't have any lemons or limes and he charged me $19.
  4. The ushers are very nice, I had 2 great conversations today with different ushers. One wanted to know what I thought of SU going to the ACC.
Back at it tomorrow although they won't rook me again on that bloody mary ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom