2020 Basketball HOF inductees... | Syracusefan.com

2020 Basketball HOF inductees...

Glad Eddie Sutton got in. Not that I was ever a fan of his but he accomplished some big things in his lengthy career. He deserved to be rewarded. Also Kim Mulkey will give a great speech. She is a unique individual if people aren't familiar with her.

Top ten HOF classes ranked. Some real nice ones.

Last edited:
Glad Eddie Sutton got in. Not that I was ever a fan of his but he accomplished some big things in his lengthy career. He deserved to be rewarded. Also Kim Mulkey will give a great speech. She is a unique individual if people aren't familiar with her.

I saw Mulkey play, in person, about 40 years ago. She is one of the very best PG's--male or female--that I've ever seen. Her understanding of the game was top-notch. No surprise she's a successful coach.

Interesting about Mulkey. I have no argument that she is a HOF but I'm not a fan of her as a person.

Interesting about Mulkey. I have no argument that she is a HOF but I'm not a fan of her as a person.
That's why I called her unique. Definitely cut from a different cloth.

She does seem a bit rough around the edges. I wonder what male college coach she might be compared to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom