2020 Football Season Tickets | Syracusefan.com

2020 Football Season Tickets

Shenexon

All American
Though it's kinda way too early, I'd like some season ticket advice. Last year, I had a single season ticket in 302 N1, on the aisle. I may only make a few games, but like having a season ticket for many reasons. This year, my brother is retiring in August and returning home to Binghamton. He also would like a season ticket, but the season tickets near me are currently taken, and I really like the aisle seat that I have. Do I wait to see what happens with adjacent seats, buy a pair together elsewhere, let him have my aisle seat and just buy a single for the games I can get to, or trade my single for a pair for the games I can make? Thoughts? Any ticket reps here with advice?

I’d guess that if you renew yours you can upgrade and add the second at the same time in the upgrade process. Vs waiting a while until the renew and upgrade process is done to chose from what’s available to everyone.

I’d guess that if you renew yours you can upgrade and add the second at the same time in the upgrade process. Vs waiting a while until the renew and upgrade process is done to chose from what’s available to everyone.

I'm in a similar position as OP and I'm renewing the 2 I have this week. I just got my letter a few days ago. I'll add and upgrade later. Only thing is I'm probably gonna change sections (no disrespect to S209..it was good there). I wanna move around and see what's right for us long term.

I renewed my season ticket today and added one in the row behind my ticket. I'm hoping to be able to upgrade with two together, but don't want to give up the aisle seat. I want everyone to renew except the person next to me...I want that seat.

The good news is that my brother will be joining me at football games in the fall, so the Fine Mess crew will get to meet the better brother...

I renewed my season ticket today and added one in the row behind my ticket. I'm hoping to be able to upgrade with two together, but don't want to give up the aisle seat. I want everyone to renew except the person next to me...I want that seat.

The good news is that my brother will be joining me at football games in the fall, so the Fine Mess crew will get to meet the better brother...
How long have you been sitting in that seat? Do you know the guy next to you well enough to ask if he might consider relocating his seat? Maybe throw a small sum his way as an incentive? Otherwise, if you’re looking for a non-traditional means of getting the guy to move you may want to make him an offer he can’t refuse. I’m sure there are active posters on here who “know a guy.”

How long have you been sitting in that seat? Do you know the guy next to you well enough to ask if he might consider relocating his seat? Maybe throw a small sum his way as an incentive? Otherwise, if you’re looking for a non-traditional means of getting the guy to move you may want to make him an offer he can’t refuse. I’m sure there are active posters on here who “know a guy.”
I've only been in that seat a year. I used to have a season ticket near the coaches booth but they don't seem to sell new tickets in that area now. I skipped a year when I was out of state during FB season. When looking for an open seat last year, I found a single on the aisle. I mostly sat at the top anyhow, but this year my brother will be joining me. He's a bionic man with two new knees so like the thought of the aisle seat for him. I don't think I ever saw the same people in the adjacent seats so don't know my neighbors. My rep basically suggests I just wait until the upgrade window and see what's available at that point. For now, we have two seats that we can swap when it's our turn.

make him an offer he can’t refuse. I’m sure there are active posters on here who “know a guy.”
is the mafia still a thing in sleepy Syracuse?

I didn't renew my season tickets this year and I had two on the aisle in section 336. Maybe one of you looking to upgrade to two seats could look at those.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom