2020 Preseason ... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Preseason ...

Lot of hype about offense given some individual talents . Talk about additions but let's not forget that two leading scorers of last year departed. Team has more dodging ability than last but it's what one accomplishes off it that matters, one ball that has to move because greatest strength is ability to score from many positions. In plain language, do your thing but play as one. Attack bit overlooked , Scanlan has been a very good addition displaying his talent within team play ,Cook showing greater confidence and decisiveness in fall , Refhuss looks primed to have a good season. Winter scrimmages will reveal more about assimilation and readiness. Agassi was wrong, it's not all about image. Beat Colgate first before any May bookings. That's not a given by any means

I understanding last years befuddling loss to the Gate but from what I have heard Colgate is not a good team right now. They were absolutely dominated by Jacksonville in the scrimmage last week from what I was told. This is a game that should essentially be over by halftime.

I am always grateful to those who work hard to report scrimmage games with all the identification problems. Thankful for all reports and analyses. I think over the years pre season scrimmages were some of the more interesting activities I attended during the lacrosse season.

He needs a better photo. He looks so sad in that one - maybe taken after they told him what his salary was going to be?
His LinkedIn still shows Sweetlax as his current occupation. I wonder what he's doing to pay the bills.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom