2020 Schedule Release Wed. January 22, 2020 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Schedule Release Wed. January 22, 2020

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
I'd expect the schedule to be released sometime this upcoming week.

Will Clemson be week one?

Or will they get WMU to switch our game to the opener? HT: Chris

If you are doing a road trip I would definitely book motels right away for Clemson and if our home game falls on Homecoming or Family weekends.

AFAIK:. Homecoming and Family Weekend Dates haven't been announced yet.

Last edited:

If you are doing a road trip I would definitely book motels right away for Clemson and if our home game falls on Homecoming or Family weekends.

wmu has a game already on the 5th.

Have to make a trip to Charlotte in November for a Sunday wedding. Hoping it lines up with the Wake or Clemson game.

yea im still working on my guess but the part thats done is weeks 1-3 and 11 thru 13 where byes are limited( 1 team is getting a week 3 bye most likely unless someone else changes date(unc) but not terrible as there playing auburn the week before

Yeah...Colgate
Chris02M is playing scheduling chess while you are playing checkers ;-)

In order for it to work New Hampshire has to get involved too.

wmu isn’t moving their Colgate game as of this minute.

checkmate.

My understanding was that we were already locked in to opening at Clemson. Is that not the case?

My understanding was that we were already locked in to opening at Clemson. Is that not the case?

Unless other teams moved things around as suggested above, it has to be Clemson. Can’t imagine we would have a first week bye

BTW, I still miss your tailgating information. :(

Also- check Airbnb for houses in Greenville. Did that last time they played down there and it was super cheap to get a nice house and the ride was easy if you leave early enough. Plenty to do before game if you are there too early. Also, Greenville is an amazing town if going for long weekend. Just my advice to piggy back off TM

I actually expect it will be Clemson in Week One. WMU is just an option.

It’s an option they’re not interested in. But I guess a boat load of money could change that. Like we don’t want Clemson week one, wmu would rather not play SU and stay with Colgate. It does suck though that we will probably get Clemson. I’d like to play them early but not week 1.

It’s an option they’re not interested in. But I guess a boat load of money could change that. Like we don’t want Clemson week one, wmu would rather not play SU and stay with Colgate. It does suck though that we will probably get Clemson. I’d like to play them early but not week 1.
Should keep the guys focused in the offseason

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think Clemson the first week has the Thursday night prime time game this week on ACC Network no?

At Boston College is just as likely as at Western Michigan.
BC could move Holy Cross if Western could move Colgate.

To prove Bees point.

Clemson will have no film on the SU D or O ;) so let's get this game over with and rip the band aid off right from the beginning.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think Clemson the first week has the Thursday night prime time game this week on ACC Network no?
Clemson fans do not want to open Thursday night. They prefer the traditional Saturday date. Local schools are in session and it is logistically tough on the traveling fans. Local businesses hate it too. Clemson area businesses lose profits for Thursday night games. I'd expect the NCSt/Louisville game to get the Thursday Night opening slot

At Boston College is just as likely as at Western Michigan.
BC could move Holy Cross if Western could move Colgate.

To prove Bees point.
that is true but there are complications with the majority of the acc matchups in week 13 being yearly, even though i have us finishing at bc its not set in stone

Week 13
4 SEC-ACC games
Virginia-Virginia Tech
Wake-Miami
Pitt- Duke
BC-UNC
Syracuse-NC State

Week 13
4 SEC-ACC games
Virginia-Virginia Tech
Wake-Miami
Pitt- Duke
BC-UNC
Syracuse-NC State
your guess or no?

usually home and away flip from 1 year to the next so we would be scheduled to be away

your guess or no?

usually home and away flip from 1 year to the next so we would be scheduled to be away
If Syracuse-Boston College played week 1 this is a week 13 schedule that allows it.
Plus you go opening week
Clemson at Georgia Tech
Syracuse at Boston College
NC State at Louisville

That takes care of everyone with a week 1 opening.