Women's Lacrosse - 2020 Schedule | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse 2020 Schedule

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

1576699226779.png
Schedule

FINALLY we have added Stony Brook to the schedule. Was wondering why we didn't schedule them back when Kylie Ohlmiller was still playing but glad that we now are. Ally Kennedy is quite an impressive player and should be in the Tewaaratan Finalist mix. I hope this is a game that we continue to schedule in replace of UCONN. Will only help toughen us up come tournament time. Can Feb. 7 hurry up already?

Emily Hawryschuk, A, Syracuse, Sr.
Syracuse is looking poised to make its much-anticipated return to Memorial Day Weekend after a brief hiatus, and look no further than Hawryshuk as the primary reason why. The reigning All-America and All-ACC attacker was impressive with Team USA in the fall—coming off a team-high 94-point (75G, 19A) performance for the Orange in 2019. This spring, Hawryshuk aims to carry the torch of her predecessors in an attempt to lead the Orange to their first NCAA championship.

Emily Hawryschuk, Syracuse — senior attack

Emily Hawryschuk

Hawryschuk is another IWLCA first-team All-American from last season. She led Syracuse in both points and goals. She finished with 75 goals, averaging 3.57 goals per game and 94 points.

First Team
AEmily HawryschukSr.Syracuse
DSarah CooperSo.Syracuse

Second Team
DKerry DeflieseSr.Syracuse

Honorable Mention
A Meg CarneySo.Syracuse

Not surprised about this hire considering he has had a good relationship with Kelly for awhile now. Congrats to him and his family, this hire is well deserved!
Is it really a "hire" if he's a volunteer assistant?

Is it really a "hire" if he's a volunteer assistant?
I realized that after I posted.. whoops haha. Still congrats to him, interested to see if he can make a name for himself in women’s lax.

Is it wrong that at first glance I read this...

Women's Labrosse 2020 schedule. :cool:

I was like - damn, that dude's already got the ladies lining up? :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom