2020 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ...

Just wondering about other opinions on this. Should the Yankees do away with the clean face (or tidy mustache) rule?

Just wondering about other opinions on this. Should the Yankees do away with the clean face (or tidy mustache) rule?
I think a tidy beard should be ok. Indifferent about hair length.

Not sure why, but during the press conference Hal reminded me of Harrison Ford's character in "Regarding Henry"

I don’t know how many know this but Gerrit grew up a yankee fan because his Dad was. His dad grew up in Michigan but live part of his childhood in Syracuse where he learned to love the Yankees. There’s conflicting reports but the prevalent one is that his Dad lives in Syracuse during his middle school and first couple years of HS. Been trying to find out what area he lives in and what schools he attended here.

I think a tidy beard should be ok. Indifferent about hair length.
Abso-freaking-lutely not. One Rutherford B. Hayes wannabe on a team is one too many. And the SEAL Team 6 wannabe look isn't much better.

Comical blast from the past for those old enough to remember the 80's

No way can they leave ARod off, even with all his drama.

Didi over Jeter is a fine debate.

Shouldn't they have a binder full of relief pitchers?
I would say, they have a plethora...

1576856100211.jpeg

If he's healthy, he can become a FA in 2021. Or he can stay with the Mets in 2021 if he's still hurt.

Made $7.25 mil with the Yanks in 2019.