2021-22 Bowl Season | Syracusefan.com

2021-22 Bowl Season

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
1622148470299.png

1622148450694.png

Fenway Bowl looks amazing. Nice early 11am start and then watch some other games at the bar after. Perfect.

Selfishly I would love to have them in jacksonville. No hotel or travel expenses for me

Fenway Bowl looks amazing. Nice early 11am start and then watch some other games at the bar after. Perfect.
As a Bostonian, dream come true

If you told me right now you would give me a time machine so I could go back and mess up Pitt so we win that game and then get an invite to the mayo bowl, I'd knee you in the crotch, steal the time machine, trip Alford before his game winning TD at VPI and smile broadly knowing we're not associated with that God forsaken substance.

Tony the Tiger bowl. Awesome.

More of a Cap'n Crunch bowl guy myself, but Tony ain't bad.

Even these low level games have crappy refs. Totally blew an out of bounds play which gave Coastal a FG. Replay was so obvious so what did they look at during the review?

Even these low level games have crappy refs. Totally blew an out of bounds play which gave Coastal a FG. Replay was so obvious so what did they look at during the review?
yup. and they screw it up the opposite way again for coastal to end the game.. its either a first down and stop the clock or an OB play. should have stopped with 4 secs and let them get a last play off..

the first half way no idea what they were thinking.. they ran a pass play ran with it and tried to get OB and they think thats a 2 sec play.. NIL ran that same play end of game and it took 6 secs .. But he was clearly down in bounds.. so that play alone costs them a FG to tie in the end.

IMO the FCS semi-final game between JMU and NDSU was the best game yesterday

I’ve determined that they should absolutely go to a 12 team playoff or whatever after watching that game last night.

They can still have the low level bowls for the teams that don’t make it in but man oh man that was a great game last night

IMO the FCS semi-final game between JMU and NDSU was the best game yesterday

I’ve determined that they should absolutely go to a 12 team playoff or whatever after watching that game last night.

They can still have the low level bowls for the teams that don’t make it in but man oh man that was a great game last night

JMU got screwed by some hometown clock operator

JMU got screwed by some hometown clock operator

Thought I saw that, but wasn’t sure. Felt like the clock was running forever.

Glad this confirms it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom