2021-22 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ... | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

2021-22 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ...

The roster they appear to be putting together seems to have limited upside offensively.
The certainly are favoring defense over offense at shortstop and catcher. Everybody else in the lineup has some history of significant offensive success. Of course they are not all trending in the right direction.

The certainly are favoring defense over offense at shortstop and catcher. Everybody else in the lineup has some history of significant offensive success. Of course they are not all trending in the right direction.
A lot will have to go right for this to work in this division this year. I hope we don't have to see plan B or plan C.

If they weren't serious about trading for one of the Oakland starters before, I hope yesterday's news regarding Severino is a call to action.

I think they believe that playing shortstop impacted Torres' offense too. Mentally.

I have Donaldson in the pool for first infield injury. Didn't get great odds though.

If they weren't serious about trading for one of the Oakland starters before, I hope yesterday's news regarding Severino is a call to action.

They don't want Sevy to get lit up by Toronto in a preseason game, so he can get lit up during the regular season.

I am surprised by how much shortstop Torres has been playing in spring training.
I haven’t had a big chance to watch much yet. I was looking at the roster yesterday trying to figure out who the backup shortstop is and it has to be Gleyber , unless they keep Gonzalez too.
I think playing SS had a huge influence on gleyber’s offense last year.

Brian Cashman realizes the letter MLB sent to the Yankees about cheating is going to be released to the public and he is making up pennants now?
The Red Sox lost to the Astros the round before. Why do the Yankees get the mythical 2017 AL pennant.

Bezos bought 21 Yankee games for Amazon Prime exclusivity.
Taking these 21 games previously on free broadcast TV and moving them to a pay subscriber service will only further reduce baseball's fan base. Especially among kids in households that can't afford these pay services. It's the kind of thing that may not have an immediate effect but will years down the road when these kids don't become baseball fans.

Taking these 21 games previously on free broadcast TV and moving them to a pay subscriber service will only further reduce baseball's fan base. Especially among kids in households that can't afford these pay services. It's the kind of thing that may not have an immediate effect but will years down the road when these kids don't become baseball fans.
I don’t know any kids that watch baseball on TV these days.

Brantly doesn't have any options left, Trevino does.
Brantly is awful. He'll be gone as soon as Rortvedt is healthy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom