2021 All-ACC Team | Syracusefan.com

2021 All-ACC Team

What a dumb allocation of slots. Six attack but only three middies and one SSDM? That makes no sense.

ONeill has a higher ceiling but as of year 1...Hiltz>ONeill. Yeah I said it! Yes I'm biased!

Also isn't Shellenberger more like an attack this year? Whatever who cares.

Petey made first team face off? What’s he that good just not against us. Didn’t Naso have a better year and even the UNC face off?

Petey made first team face off? What’s he that good just not against us. Didn’t Naso have a better year and even the UNC face off?
Naso, Lasalla, and the two ND guys are all in the low 60s for faceoff percentage, but Lasalla has the slight edge at 64%. Impressive that he was able to soak a 6% day at the X against us and still have it that high.

petey had a slight advantage vs the twin towers at nd, lost to the cuse twice, and rolled unc and duke fogos in 3 games.

these used to be based on acc games only, and i don't know whatbintra-conference stats look like. as bad as the 2 cuse games were, i wouldn't be surprised if petey (and all of them) were no better than in the .550 neighborhood.

Also what is the rationale for O'Neill in the top 6 attack over Robertson? Robertson has slightly more points, twice as many assists, and has been super clutch for them at times this season. He's going to be a star and all but they have 2 guys at attack who did more than him this year.

Also Anderson over Perry and Cook is a head scratcher. Don't get me wrong he's great. But Perry is the team's second leading scorer, and Cook the second best initiator after Gray.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom