2021 Battle 4 Atlantis | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Battle 4 Atlantis

Is it true that The Atlantis has just insane price gouging for things like pizza and bottled water? My boss went last year, and she said she always expects marked up costs on vacation, but it was like nothing she has ever experienced before there.
It was expensive.

I mean... I honestly don't remember a lot lol. I remember $23 vodka redbulls, and I think a pretty expensive Johnny Rockets dinner at one point. I heard stories about $90 pizzas tho.

I was told by a buddy when I got there "Best advice, don't even look at a receipt or your bank account until you get home"
The pizza was excellent at 11pm. But also very pricy.

I can't even imagine how much more money I would have blown there if the nice lady that picked us up at the airport and brought us to Atlantis hadn't stopped in town for us to buy a few bottles of liquor. I was able to make a ton of my own drinks and bring them pretty much everywhere - even the arena. And I ran back up to the room at halftime of games to make new drinks. Even so, I went through quite a bit of cash there.

I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Noticed you can purchase tickets through the Atlantis now. Maybe something from SU will be coming out in the near future? Also they have a promo where you for every $100 pre-purchased for food you get $20 so from the stories this should help.

I can't even imagine how much more money I would have blown there if the nice lady that picked us up at the airport and brought us to Atlantis hadn't stopped in town for us to buy a few bottles of liquor. I was able to make a ton of my own drinks and bring them pretty much everywhere - even the arena. And I ran back up to the room at halftime of games to make new drinks. Even so, I went through quite a bit of cash there.

I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

i hit the biggest parlay I’ve ever won one of these nights when then Bears were a massive underdog vs the packers, I think. It basically paid for my trip. Truly a great moment in gambling history

i hit the biggest parlay I’ve ever won one of these nights when then Bears were a massive underdog vs the packers, I think. It basically paid for my trip. Truly a great moment in gambling history

Excelsior!

1610174628616.jpeg

Noticed you can purchase tickets through the Atlantis now. Maybe something from SU will be coming out in the near future? Also they have a promo where you for every $100 pre-purchased for food you get $20 so from the stories this should help.
Will SU have full packages to select or just ticket deals?

Will SU have full packages to select or just ticket deals?

I didn’t go last time but others have previously mentioned SU had both full and ticket only packages then. Probably will do the same again this time.

I didn’t go last time but others have previously mentioned SU had both full and ticket only packages then. Probably will do the same again this time.
Excellent! I have been looking forward to this since it was announced.

So who is thinking about this?
Can’t wait for this. Have my room blocked for 9 nights. Only way to get my wife to agree to go over Thanksgiving was to get a room with a full kitchen. Had to initially hold a room at The Reef to make this happen but noticed the other day that the Harborside Resort rooms were able to be reserved at half the cost. If anyone is in a similar situation get Harborside while you can. Atlantis also currently has a 20% of promo running. Would prefer to buy tickets through SU and sit near everyone on this board. Hoping to to learn more about tickets soon.

I know we’re all excited about the NCAA bid today...

but I just booked Atlantis 2021 tickets as they’re affiliated with caesers LV so I got some perks.

I hope all the crazy fans come this time as well. I remember buying the Welcome to the Boehamas” shirts and meeting all the fans from as far away as Alaska!!

cheers all

Covid shot card
There’s a Bahamas.gov site as of right now. She told me it could get way looser by November. As of now you need a passport and register with the government site and a negative Covid test 5 days prior to arrival

there’s antigen tests at Atlantis complimentary to return to the US

Can’t wait for this. Have my room blocked for 9 nights. Only way to get my wife to agree to go over Thanksgiving was to get a room with a full kitchen. Had to initially hold a room at The Reef to make this happen but noticed the other day that the Harborside Resort rooms were able to be reserved at half the cost. If anyone is in a similar situation get Harborside while you can. Atlantis also currently has a 20% of promo running. Would prefer to buy tickets through SU and sit near everyone on this board. Hoping to to learn more about tickets soon.
It’s going to be great I bought the highest priced tickets SU games only. It was so cool to see Cuse fans from around the world in 2015.. can only hope to repeat the games, beers, fun, blackjack and water slides with everyone

Just noticed the women are playing in the Atlantis a few days earlier. Had not realized that. Loaded field.

96DED081-1FEB-45AF-B143-44D13CBDE670.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom