2021 Battle 4 Atlantis | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Battle 4 Atlantis

Tickets are on sale now?
Through The Atlantis but not SU. I called SU last week and was told at some point there would be an announcement on tickets but not yet sure when.

Tickets are on sale now?

If you book through the Atlantis they are ... each team has a fan package you can select with different prive levels for center vs baseline etc .. the prices listed I believe are for all 3 games . I was looking at a 220 package for mid court seats .. so I assume that’s about 70 per ticket .. I can’t imagine you’d be paying 200 for each game ..

Is this one of those tourneys where you are guaranteed 3 games ?
Yes you can literally finish in 8th place

I hope the coaches remind these guys thinking about leaving how much fun these trips are...

So, just noticed the women are there too! Nice. Might have to search for some rearranged dates to fit in the women's games as well.

Also, last time I stayed at the Riu and it was great, big fan of the all-inclusive. But this time, I'll have a little one to tag along and the Riu is adults only. I was looking for another all-inclusive that allows young children, but striking out so far. Anyone know of a place nearby? (Besides Atlantis itself).

So, just noticed the women are there too! Nice. Might have to search for some rearranged dates to fit in the women's games as well.

Also, last time I stayed at the Riu and it was great, big fan of the all-inclusive. But this time, I'll have a little one to tag along and the Riu is adults only. I was looking for another all-inclusive that allows young children, but striking out so far. Anyone know of a place nearby? (Besides Atlantis itself).
I would also like to know about kid friendly places.

That’s a gauntlet of a field.
Right? I’m looking at prices between just our games and all games because that’s one hell of a group of 8 teams haha

Gonna be Syracuse vs UConn in game 1 for both the men and women, isn't it?

That is one stacked men's field. I hope we can come away with at least 1 W.

If most players come back along with Benny and possibly a transfer or two, we could be favorites to win it.

For sipping

Attachments

• 1616538068074.png
    1616538068074.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 110

I hope so. Would be disappointed if it wasn't.

Is everything In Atlantis all-inclusive? If we book one of those hotels that is

Not all inclusive. I believe the Ryu next door is.

Nope. As pointed out above Riu next door is. I stayed there last time and had a great trip. I would totally have done it again, but no kids, so it's out for me this time. Recommend though, if you like the all-inclusive style.

Nope. As pointed out above Riu next door is. I stayed there last time and had a great trip. I would totally have done it again, but no kids, so it's out for me this time. Recommend though, if you like the all-inclusive style.
How is getting from RIU to Atlantis?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom