2021 Battle 4 Atlantis | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Battle 4 Atlantis

How is getting from RIU to Atlantis?
SUPER easy. Honestly, you are closer to the arena than many who stay right at Atlantis. It is literally right next door.

Can’t wait to make the trip with the family, hotel has been booked all thats left is for Southwest to open up flights to book those!

I’m thinking I’m going to Atlantis this year. Sounds like a blast. Convincing my wife to let me go Sans Kids

Looks like tickets for specific team games are now on sale. Cuse premium and mid court seats are already gone while other teams still have these available. Appears we will be taking over the Atlantis!

What should my budget be to be drunk at Atlantis for four days/is there a liquor store to cut down on that cost?

Wow didn't realize that Baylor is in the field as well.

Depending on how the rest of the tourney plays out we could see

Rematch vs Loyola-Chicago
Rematch vs Baylor (and 2019 rematch)
Rematch vs Michigan St (2018)
Rematch vs Arizona St (2018)

Or a game against old pal UConn

Last edited:
What should my budget be to be drunk at Atlantis for four days/is there a liquor store to cut down on that cost?

Hit the duty free on the way in. There's a liquor store in a little strip mall deal I believe, walking distance to Atlantis.

Just booked. Royal at Atlantis Tuesday-Saturday. Let's goooooooo!
Any tips for booking, flights, and game tickets? I am looking to go with a bunch of college pals...

Any tips for booking, flights, and game tickets? I am looking to go with a bunch of college pals...
Just keep all of your options open. I booked through Atlantis this time around, but had a great time at the Riu last tournament. Atlantis is most luxurious but most expensive, Riu is best value being all-inclusive (food and drink). Atlantis allows children, Riu is adults only. Basketball arena/ballroom is right on Atlantis property, and about a 2 minute walk from Riu.

I did notice Atlantis had a Battle 4 Atlantis deal with one night free when I booked. Not sure if that is still going or not- Battle 4 Atlantis Men's Tournament. I ended up booking game tickets separately, while waiting for my group to solidify, through this link: Event Tickets.

I checked the flight price calendar and it seemed very consistent from Tampa to Nassau, so I went ahead and just booked using Expedia. This probably varies depending on your location though.

I noticed that SU Mid Court and Premium tickets are now available through the Atlantis Events website. 2 weeks ago those options were not listed but all other teams had them so looks like an error has been corrected.

This price for this trip is actually cheaper than what it cost me to play Peeble Beach.
Not bad at all.

I got the Reef from 11-23 till 11-27 for a good value.

I want to book the RIU through cheap Carribean which is all inclusive. I want to be able to eat and drink as much as possible. But struggling finding tickets...

In booking through the Atlantis website, I have to pay for everything individually (food and beverage credits, alcohol package, tickets). Wouldn’t this option be pricier?

I want to book the RIU through cheap Carribean which is all inclusive. I want to be able to eat and drink as much as possible. But struggling finding tickets...

In booking through the Atlantis website, I have to pay for everything individually (food and beverage credits, alcohol package, tickets). Wouldn’t this option be pricier?
You can stay at the Riu and buy just game tickets from Atlantis. That’s what I did last time. Try this link for tix- Event Tickets

Much appreciated! Did cuse sell out of their allotment?
No, I don’t believe they even started selling them yet. Last time it was May I believe. But I also remember it being limited to $5000 and above donors, at least at the start.

So, interesting. It looks like they took down the Cuse tickets from Event Tickets. Only Cuse. Hmm.
Since tickets went on sale a few weeks ago they have had issues with Cuse on their website.

Initially Endline and Corner seats were listed. When I spoke with an Atlantis rep they confirmed they saw the same inventory as me so I assumed the Cuse faithful were taking over the place.

Then the other day Mid Court and Premium appeared and now nothing. At this point I’m thinking we are the unfortunate team impacted by a glitch on their side.

Since tickets went on sale a few weeks ago they have had issues with Cuse on their website.

Initially Endline and Corner seats were listed. When I spoke with an Atlantis rep they confirmed they saw the same inventory as me so I assumed the Cuse faithful were taking over the place.

Then the other day Mid Court and Premium appeared and now nothing. At this point I’m thinking we are the unfortunate team impacted by a glitch on their side.
I was able to snag (10) premium sideline/corner for my group before they disappeared. Part of me thinks maybe the glitch is that the tickets are even available through that link. Every time I reached out prior, Atlantis said a reservation was required to buy tickets at this time. (I had one anyway, but bought the tix separate from my main reservation).

You?? Not at all.

You’ll show up, and have somebody like Billy Owens give you a ticket, then go drinking with DC.
LOL, I'll just be pumped if I can sneak back on the yacht again

I don't think many of my usual traveling crew have secured tickets yet.

Unless they have some new hires, I can outrun the majority of Atlantis security and Nassau Police. If we need to plan some sort of ticket snatch and grab/Oceans 11 action, I think we could pull it off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom