2021 Boeheim Ball | Syracusefan.com

2021 Boeheim Ball

1619304277182.png

1619304291252.png

I had no idea this was happening until a friend texted me. I made a donation and then talked to Sidibe. I asked him what he was doing next and he said, “I’m coming back to play!” Why did I think he wasn’t doing that? I mean, I spend enough time on this board. How was this something I missed?

I told him gggggrrrrrEEEEAAATTTT!

I had no idea this was happening until a friend texted me. I made a donation and then talked to Sidibe. I asked him what he was doing next and he said, “I’m coming back to play!” Why did I think he wasn’t doing that? I mean, I spend enough time on this board. How was this something I missed?

Who’s asking Frank?

Now call back and see if you can get Quincy to give you the same answer.

Called in and made a donation. I usually donate a set number plus the jersey number if I talk to a player. Got the Channel 3 meteorologist and added in 35 for coach’s number when he played. He asked if I wanted to talk to one of the players and randomly transferred me to Buddy, so the tradition is alive!

If you bid on something when do you win? Not sure how long this goes on for...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom