2021 high school lacrosse thread.

BomberOrange

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
US Lacrosse released their end of year rankings, and a number of top teams are represented by Syracuse recruits. Let me know if I missed anyone.

1. Saint Anthony's (NY) - Michael Leo
2. St. John's (D.C.) - Luke Rhoa, Vincent Truijllio
3. Mt. Sinia (NY) - Joey Spallina, Dylan Sageder
11. Brunswick (CT) - Blake Borges
12. Archbishop Spalding (Md) - Finn Kelly

9 NY teams in the Top 25, plus another 4 in the others receiving votes (including FM and JD).

JustPherU

2nd String
Is there anyone worse than Lindsay Kramer? The guy literally roots for the negative.
I don’t know about other stories, but that particular one seemed like he was just telling it like it is.Basically just asked some questions and got some answers that I thought were a joy to hear.
Coach basically was telling how wussyfied kids have become.

Mareiniss

2nd String
Great article. I find his comments to be 100% spot on.
Messere's comments sound a lot like those that Doug Rowe made when he stepped down as Baldwinsville's highly successful girls lacrosse coach. IMO, school administrators need to be more supportive of coaches like Messere and Rowe, who work long hours for little coaching pay.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Donahue would be great but the admin (and school board) has to back him 100% = it’s his way or the highway. The parents can go kick rocks.

Parents don't kick rocks anymore. Every parent thinks his kid is the next Tewaaraton winner.

PhatOrange

Living Legend
Parents don't kick rocks anymore. Every parent thinks his kid is the next Tewaaraton winner.

agreed, but they’ll go kick rocks if the coach tells them to and the AD and board support the coach.

Zack80

2nd String
Mike Powell and Michael Sowers got their high school assists record (120) broken by a Michigan recruit.
According to his listing for the Midwest UA underclassmen team Bo Lockwood ended up with 140 assists and 96 goals

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
I don’t know about other stories, but that particular one seemed like he was just telling it like it is.Basically just asked some questions and got some answers that I thought were a joy to hear.
Coach basically was telling how wussyfied kids have become.
And from what I hear, Mike felt like he held back quite a bit in that interview.

Top Bottom