2021 Jimmy V Classic at MSG: Syracuse vs Villanova | Syracusefan.com

2021 Jimmy V Classic at MSG: Syracuse vs Villanova

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

I was just about to say the same. Add a home game in the ACC/B1G and I assume Georgetown and we are doing ok for scheduling.
I completely forgot about ACC/Big10, most seem to be picking us as a top 25 team next year, so likely we will be paired against a pretty strong Big 10 team.

So very good chance we get all 3 of Georgetown/UConn/Nova. Need to at least win 2 of 3.

Give me Michigan State at the Dome or an away game at Indiana.
Agreed. Conferences will probably match up Duke and UNC vs Ohio State or Michigan. Wouldn't mind having the chance to play Purdue (they return everyone and should be solid) or Maryland.

Not sure we will but a non conference game against St. Bona would be great too!

Cuse

wow, between this and Atlantis, we are ramping up the OOC next year, I like it.
I'm a bit worried with our tough non con additions. Every year we seem to sneak into the tourney due to inflated win numbers/no bad losses in non con followed by a mediocre ACC performance.

With all the different pieces still figuring each other out at the beginning of the year, there is less room for error in non con. Might be able to make it up in an even worse ACC next year.

Good move. Nova will draw a big crowd and get the most buzz of all possible OOC options. We have the two best programs from the Northeast going head to head.

Let the trash talk begin!

I'm a bit worried with our tough non con additions. Every year we seem to sneak into the tourney due to inflated win numbers/no bad losses in non con followed by a mediocre ACC performance.

With all the different pieces still figuring each other out at the beginning of the year, there is less room for error in non con. Might be able to make it up in an even worse ACC next year.

Pretty sure in 2016 we got in mainly due to winning in Atlantis and 2018 we were 11-2 in OOC including beating Maryland/Georgetown/UConn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom