2021 Latasha Lattimore (ON) Decommitted / Flipped to Texas then Miami | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Latasha Lattimore (ON) Decommitted / Flipped to Texas then Miami

Where are all of our posts from like the last 2 weeks? Everything is missing and my private chats.

Yea. Found out. Does that mean this was all a dream? And that Boeheim's Army did not win? LOL

How does that work-decommiting a couple of weeks before classes start?

How does that work-decommiting a couple of weeks before classes start?

None of us really know.

You can file for a waiver to get out of an NLI when there's a coaching change, but good luck getting the NCAA to rule in the next month.

Looks like neither will enroll, and they'll both enter the portal. They may have to sit until next January.

If both girls want to be a package deal to the same school, is there someone who still has 2 free scholarships left?

Hope they both find landing spots.

None of us really know.

You can file for a waiver to get out of an NLI when there's a coaching change, but good luck getting the NCAA to rule in the next month.

Looks like neither will enroll, and they'll both enter the portal. They may have to sit until next January.

If both girls want to be a package deal to the same school, is there someone who still has 2 free scholarships left?

Were they enrolled for summer classes? Wasn’t there a pic of the team working out in the melo center a couple weeks ago? It’ll be interesting to see how this works and if anyone else bails

Were they enrolled for summer classes? Wasn’t there a pic of the team working out in the melo center a couple weeks ago? It’ll be interesting to see how this works and if anyone else bails

I don't know.

SU doesn't let me peek into the student directory anymore. :(

None of us really know.

Maybe they go back to Canada, eh?
Hosers.

I don't know.

SU doesn't let me peek into the student directory anymore. :(
It wouldn't update that quickly anyways. Ex. Jawhar Jordan was still listed until at least this week.

It wouldn't update that quickly anyways. Ex. Jawhar Jordan was still listed until at least this week.
It's not available any longer to those who don't have an orange slice account which is basically only students and employees of the university.

It's not available any longer to those who don't have an orange slice account which is basically only students and employees of the university.

Well then, one of the Mods needs to step up their game, and audit a class at SU.

For the good of the order. ;)

I believe I still have access. Could be as a board member. But I probably have to get a password from alumni office. I had access years before when it wasn't open to the public with my clubs position.

she should have never left IMO. hope we are able to grab her this time around. let's get it done!
Bartlett went to LSU to play for Kim, she needs to get in the portal. Didn't her people tell her that unless you are Britney Griner, you don't play until your JR year.

Does Duke have a need? Would she join Shayeanne Day-Wilson there? She had a good year there. Would be nice if she came back to SU though.

Does Duke have a need? Would she join Shayeanne Day-Wilson there? She had a good year there. Would be nice if she came back to SU though.
They are long time friends; it’s likely the reason.

Was hoping Day-Wilson would portal and Batman and Robin could be re-united in Syracuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom