2021 NFL Thread | Page 118 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

syrBossHogg

Hall of Fame
AB is the most important player for the Bucs offense besides Brady.

Brown in the slot is an-all pro Julian Edelman. Brady will go to him on 3rd down.
Evans and Godwin are good but Brady goes to Gronk and Brady.

Bucs need HFA this year. Last year their was no HFA in road playoff games. Crowd noises affects Brady see Mile High.

Bucs just need GB to lose once and they could get the 1 seed. Arizona is not beating Tampa.
The other problem for Tamps is their HC. Arians is a clown.

I agree that Gronk and AB are the most important guys on that offense. AB is the best WR of that group. Brady and Gronk are damn unstoppable in the red zone but Gronk's body is broken down.

Alsacs

Living Legend
What protocols did Brown break that Rogers didn't?
The NFL went to court in the Brady case and showed that Goodell can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants.
It doesn’t matter what Brown did and Rodgers did. Goodell can do whatever he wants.

Alsacs

Living Legend
Joe Buck roots for the Cowboys so blantantly. Like Aikman keeps his composure and knows how to not be rooting so blantantly.

So bad when he does Dallas games.

Melancer46

Hall of Fame
What the heck was that call? Blindside block?
Technically correct but a horrible rule. Blindside block is any forcible contact with your back turned away from the opponent’s end zone. The blocker in this case was completely turned around and I guess made forcible contact with his helmet.

CuseFaninVT

Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner Hoops Leading RPG
Technically correct but a horrible rule. Blindside block is any forcible contact with your back turned away from the opponent’s end zone. The blocker in this case was completely turned around and I guess made forcible contact with his helmet.
Agreed. Horrible rule. That was a very good block.

Cusefan0307

Here to Cause Chaos
Some of the negativity surrounding Hill has gone over the top. He’s not a good passer, but they moved the ball with him until his finger clearly affected his throwing. More than you can say with Jamies and Siemian.

The block call was garbage. The player blocked was lined up against that offensive player. I don’t care what said rule says. Not like the officials call everything by the book anyway.

Last edited:

Ryand877

All Conference
The NFL went to court in the Brady case and showed that Goodell can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants.
It doesn’t matter what Brown did and Rodgers did. Goodell can do whatever he wants.
Totally agree. The difference, I read, Is that Rodgers told the Packers he had not been vaccinated even though he "lied" to the media. Antonio falsely represented to the team that he had been vaccinated. I'm not arguing for Rodgers. Goodell does as he wants like you said. AB is a clown.

Ryand877

All Conference

Orangezoo

In the wind
The level of asses being chapped when the Cowboys win any game might just be worse than Cuse fans when UConn is doing well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cusean

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom