2021 NYS Fair | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NYS Fair

I‘m surprised that everyday Syracuse.com keeps harping on the lower attendance and seem shocked at it. Covid is continuously increasing, half the vendors aren’t there, yearly state fair events including some of the buildings have been cancelled and/or temporarily closed, the length of the fair increasing to 18 days hasn’t helped, number of midway rides have decreased, some of the Centro park and ride options have been eliminated, and again - some talk about a pandemic too. Syracuse.com has been noting all of the factors that would decrease attendance yet to fill space they keep publicizing what they should have expected - decreased attendance. In fact 40,000 people sounds pretty good for these circumstances, at least to me it does(I may be alone in that thought). Good time to go if you hate crowds though.

record was 1.3 million total.. even given the low low numbers but over a few more days if they avg the 40K they get close to 750K. would not be surprising to see it tick u p a bit given the 2nd week is generally higher. and given the low numbers maybe a few more decide to venture out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom