2021 NYS Fair | Syracusefan.com

2021 NYS Fair

Taking a wild guess here...

Advance sale tickets only for a specific date, so they can limit capacity (60,000 a day?)

According to a press release, five acts will be part of the 2021 NYS Fair concert lineup:
  • REO Speedwagon
  • Dropkick Murphys
  • Sheena Easton
  • Great White with Vixen
  • The Oak Ridge Boys
Dates and times were not immediately specified, but the Oak Ridge Boys’ website lists an Aug. 31, 2021, stop at the NYS Fairgrounds in Syracuse.

All concerts are typically free with admission to the New York State Fair, but Monday’s press release said tickets will be sold for each of the four outdoor areas, including the Experience stage, to ensure capacity limits and social distancing. It’s unclear if fans would have to buy a ticket for a concert and then buy a separate ticket for another area.

Is that Grace Slicks great granddaughter?? I keed, I keed. And I didn’t realize Paul Sr. was in the band either. But seriously this is a cover band at this point.
The guy on the left is John Roth who spent time in Black Oak Arkansas and joined Winger around ‘93 or so.

Is that Grace Slicks great granddaughter?? I keed, I keed. And I didn’t realize Paul Sr. was in the band either. But seriously this is a cover band at this point.
The guy on the left is John Roth who spent time in Black Oak Arkansas and joined Winger around ‘93 or so.
I think Benny Mardones would be a better choice

Only in NY would the vendor fees be the same and the crowd 50%. At this time, a lot of vendors aren’t going
50% of what though? The 100K days ? if its that then every day but 3-4 is just normal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom