2021 NYS Fair | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NYS Fair

With prices being $3 or cheaper not really that big deal i dont think,
Much like the old $.25 milk bar increase a few years ago, the whiners will throw a fit until the undoubtably will get free admission with their concert ticket.

People 65 and older get in free every day, no 2 or 3 day limit this year.

Now over 65 vendors opted out of the fair citing business staffing covid health concerns. I'm very angry bout Bakers and Gianelli. We usually go 2 to 3 times. One family day and 1 or 2 couple days just me my fiance and some friends. If you see a group of couples in their 30s stumbling out of the fair late at night wine slushies and pizza fritte in hand thats us.

Much like the old $.25 milk bar increase a few years ago, the whiners will throw a fit until the undoubtably will get free admission with their concert ticket.

As a Onondaga County resident admission should be free.

Now over 65 vendors opted out of the fair citing business staffing covid health concerns. I'm very angry bout Bakers and Gianelli. We usually go 2 to 3 times. One family day and 1 or 2 couple days just me my fiance and some friends. If you see a group of couples in their 30s stumbling out of the fair late at night wine slushies and pizza fritte in hand thats us.

65 vendors is 10%. They normally lose 5% a year. It’s a unique year. Stop at Wrap It Up. They’ll have both booths open.

PS: Not all 65 are sitting out due to staffing.

The writing is still weak. You're just mailing it in now.

the wine court will not happen.. you will have to go around like Wheres Waldo and find the wineries that are actually coming where ever they may be located.. Many are a no show this year though

the wine tent is out and I’m hearing wine slushees will probably be out too.

If that kind of thing mattered to me, I’d probably just stay home and crush Miller Hi Lifes on my deck this year.

the wine tent is out and I’m hearing wine slushees will probably be out too.

For what reason ? When my fiance and I go with another couple friends of ours we all have kids so this is our adult fair time. All day drinking and eating and finish grabbing pizza fritte and wine slushies for uber ride home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom