2021 Record | Syracusefan.com

2021 Record

Nick44

All Conference
3-9. Every team remaining on schedule is significantly better that the two piles of crap we’ve lost too this season.

You can’t be the least talented, most penalized and below average coached team in the conference. You have to excel in at least 2 of 3 to have any sustained success.

3-9 will also get this staff a 7th season, despite finishing near bottom of conference. Will likely be another recruiting cycle where our best ranked player is rated behind the worst ranked player that several of our peers, in same division will get.

I am a die hard like everyone else on this board but after seeing what Pitt did to Georgia Tech today I don’t see us beating anyone on our schedule the rest of the way.

Dino sounded depressed during his post game interview with Matt Park. No ohana or quotes about being consistently good.

We’re either going to win next week or get our doors blown off depends if we pout or are pissed off but I don’t think there’s an in between

I do think our offense will keep improving but at the same time I think there is such a gap that we may just not have enough. We need the defense to get more turnovers.

Our best hope (and is something I hate to see happen) is that some of our opponents get critical injuries to qb and other playmakers.

Someone tell me how Wake Forest has a better program than SU. I went to a game there a few years ago and their facilities/stadium are much worse than ours but they are undefeated in 2021.

I'll give them one more win probably against a team no one expects them to beat.

Question is when does wildhack pull the trigger on Dino. Going to be hard to recruit when other coaches are going to tell kids he isn't going to be around next season. Need to start the search early and get someone in here to salvage a recruiting class.

GS, Tucker, and the D will get us to 6-6.
The D has been rough the last 6 Qs. I still have faith in them but 1/2 of our remaining games we play better Os than anything we have seen thus far.

The D has been rough the last 6 Qs. I still have faith in them but 1/2 of our remaining games we play better Os than anything we have seen thus far.
There are these periods where they're on the field to long, especially after a 3 and out by the D.

I am hoping we can take Wake, BC, and Louisville but we’ll see. Pitt looks great right now and they just have our number so I am not counting on that game. Clemson, who knows. Always possible as Dino shows up for that game. At VT and NC State will be tough games but you never know.

We are not beating Wake, BC, NCSt, Pitt or Vile IMHO. Maybe Clemson or VT.

I am a die hard like everyone else on this board but after seeing what Pitt did to Georgia Tech today I don’t see us beating anyone on our schedule the rest of the way.

Dino sounded depressed during his post game interview with Matt Park. No ohana or quotes about being consistently good.
He should have been pissed

I'll give them one more win probably against a team no one expects them to beat.

Question is when does wildhack pull the trigger on Dino. Going to be hard to recruit when other coaches are going to tell kids he isn't going to be around next season. Need to start the search early and get someone in here to salvage a recruiting class.

Be careful what you ask for. In the era of the transfer rule, if you fire Dino, you increase chances that the factory schools to poach all of the best players this team has….Tucker, the LBs, Garrett, Duce, Alford…etc. They may poach regardless and I’m not saying I disagree with a change but it’s almost impossible at this point that this program can get more than 3-4 wins a year. It is what it is.

3-9. Every team remaining on schedule is significantly better that the two piles of crap we’ve lost too this season.

You can’t be the least talented, most penalized and below average coached team in the conference. You have to excel in at least 2 of 3 to have any sustained success.

3-9 will also get this staff a 7th season, despite finishing near bottom of conference. Will likely be another recruiting cycle where our best ranked player is rated behind the worst ranked player that several of our peers, in same division will get.

I’ll give you 15- 1 odds on anything you want to bet that this team does not go 3-9.

I’ll give you 15- 1 odds on anything you want to bet that this team does not go 3-9.
Agree no chance. We’re getting to 5 wins at least. No one left can’t be beat.

I’ll take it. Would love to be wrong. Just seen this same movie too many times. The NIL and transfer rules just make it worse.