2021 Syracuse Football Season Ticket Renewals Now Available | Syracusefan.com

2021 Syracuse Football Season Ticket Renewals Now Available

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
As we look forward to the 2021 Football season, we are reaching out today to make you aware that your 2021 Football season ticket renewal is now live on your MyCuse Account. Please note that if you allocated all or a portion of your 2020 Football payments to 2021, your invoice will be reflected accordingly as partially or fully paid.

With access to your renewal, you can now sign up for our seven-month payment plan option or pay in full directly through your MyCuse Account. In order to renew your current seats, and, if desired, participate in our seat upgrade process, you must renew your season tickets by Friday, April 23, 2021.

In advance of the 2021 football season, Syracuse is continuing to review and develop many potential plans for attendance, including plans with no attendance restrictions. Should reduced capacity restrictions remain in place, season ticket account holder options are outlined in the updated ticket refund policy.

The 2021 schedule includes an additional 7th home game for the first time since 2017 and features home ACC matchups with Boston College, Clemson, Pittsburgh, and Wake Forest, and non-conference games versus Rutgers (Sept. 11), Liberty (Sept. 24), and Albany (Sept. 18).

HOW TO RENEW
  • Visit your MyCuse Account
  • Call or email your account representative (see below)
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR NOW

Your current 2021 renewal invoice includes your season ticket locations from the 2019 season, plus any premium seat donations, Club 44 memberships, and seat backs you may have. The prices will be the same as the 2019 season as a thank you for sticking with us in these tough times!

The Athletics Department will be implementing a full mobile ticketing experience heading into the 2021 season.

Information regarding mobile ticketing, including a comprehensive FAQ page, is available here: www.cuse.com/mobiletickets.

To update your address, email or phone number, sign into your MyCuse account and choose “Profile” on the upper right of the screen.

IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES

March 8, 2021 Football season ticket renewal live on MyCuse account
March 10, 2021 Football invoices with parking application mailed
April 23, 2021 Football season ticket renewal deadline
May 28, 2021 DONOR RANK LOCK-Seat Upgrades & Parking Selection
June 2-June 6, 2021 Football seat upgrade process
June 9-June 27, 2021 Football parking selection process

If you have any questions, please contact your account representative:

As always, we continue to appreciate your support of our student athletes and are wishing you, your loved ones, and all Orange Nation good health.

Sincerely,
mail

John Wildhack
Director of Athletics

Am I the only one struggling to find where to renew on the mycuse page?

I got to 2021 Football and then it just takes me to the purchase page...

I rolled over my money from the 2020 season so hoping I hear back from my account rep soon on what I’m doing wrong

Alright they got back to me, they said on some accounts they are having this issue where the renewal doesn’t pop up.

just contact your account rep and they will get it taken care of!

great service by the dome staff!
Mine was in the invoice section - however I wasn’t able to add the military tickets to the invoice during the checkout. So I’ll contact my rep and request four be added there for WF. I donated my money from last year though so wonder if that’s part of it.

Donor rank page looks better than it used to as well.

Certainly had the right to bump prices just a bit since we are going from a 6 game to a 7 game home slate. I think the fact that so many fans rolled over their payment for 2020 factored into them not doing so, but a 7 game home slate starting at $125? Can't get that per game price at big high school games. Be interesting to see if those proces hold for renewals only or apply to new season tickets as well.

Certainly had the right to bump prices just a bit since we are going from a 6 game to a 7 game home slate. I think the fact that so many fans rolled over their payment for 2020 factored into them not doing so, but a 7 game home slate starting at $125? Can't get that per game price at big high school games. Be interesting to see if those proces hold for renewals only or apply to new season tickets as well.
It's good to have reciprocity with something like this. There was a benefit to the program with those of us that let them keep our funds as well. Good business not increasing.

I clicked on MyCuse and a log in page saying I could now use my e-mail and either my SU or Ticketmaster password. I had a MyCuse Account number another number for “tickets” and a Ticketmaster number. I put in the “tickets” number and I thought I’d click on “sign-in” it would tell me if that was the wrong number. But the button was greyed out. I clicked on “terms of service”, and SU’s and Ticketmaster’s privacy policy but the button remained greyed out. I called Kyle Kuhar at the above number and he said the “tickets” number was no longer used and that Ticketmaster had had everyone change their passwords so I should click on “forgot password” and change mine. But he said I didn’t have to do that now because he would set it up over the phone. We went over the credit card info they have and it’s up-to-date. Afterwards, I typed in my Ticketmaster password and the signup button brightened up. I clicked on it and got a message saying “No upcoming events”:
Syracuse Athletics MyCuse Website

I asked about mobile ticketing. They realize that not all people have mobile phones and there will be a procedure allowing for pick-up of paper tickets at the game but I do have a mobile phone so I clicked on the link above and got this page, which is blank:

Update: I was on Google Chrome when I got those blank screen. On Microsoft Edge, I was able to get the Mobile ticketing page.

so this isnt the proper screen? got this across all browsers.

1615227387010.png

nope still broken for me.. I think the email resolves to a url that doesnt work.

I sent them an email.

the oss.ticketmaster site errors out too

Last edited:
I clicked on MyCuse and a log in page saying I could now use my e-mail and either my SU or Ticketmaster password. I had a MyCuse Account number another number for “tickets” and a Ticketmaster number. I put in the “tickets” number and I thought I’d click on “sign-in” it would tell me if that was the wrong number. But the button was greyed out. I clicked on “terms of service”, and SU’s and Ticketmaster’s privacy policy but the button remained greyed out. I called Kyle Kuhar at the above number and he said the “tickets” number was no longer used and that Ticketmaster had had everyone change their passwords so I should click on “forgot password” and change mine. But he said I didn’t have to do that now because he would set it up over the phone. We went over the credit card info they have and it’s up-to-date. Afterwards, I typed in my Ticketmaster password and the signup button brightened up. I clicked on it and got a message saying “No upcoming events”:
Syracuse Athletics MyCuse Website

I asked about mobile ticketing. They realize that not all people have mobile phones and there will be a procedure allowing for pick-up of paper tickets at the game but I do have a mobile phone so I clicked on the link above and got this page, which is blank:

Update: I was on Google Chrome when I got those blank screen. On Microsoft Edge, I was able to get the Mobile ticketing page.
click on invoices tab and it should take you to paying if you owe money

click on invoices tab and it should take you to paying if you owe money
I sent an email and was told my tickets were there, edited my profile in ticketmaster. Then went into my account, still show no tickets under invoices.

I sent an email and was told my tickets were there, edited my profile in ticketmaster. Then went into my account, still show no tickets under invoices.
mine says mobile tickets will be available in july but under invoices it says im all paid

Make sure click on paid if you rolled the money over.

when you first go it defaults to unpaid invoices.

Make sure click on paid if you rolled the money over.

when you first go it defaults to unpaid invoices.
Thank you. That solved my problem, so we wait until July for mobile tickets.