2021 Tokyo Olympic Basketball... | Syracusefan.com

2021 Tokyo Olympic Basketball...

Great back court and wings. The only weakness is at center. Lacking size to go against some of these Euro monsters in the paint.

Tatum is considered a guard on this roster?

I would guess they would run out Dame, Beal, Tatum, KD and then either Draymond or Bam at the 5.

It's a legit team. Clearly lacking some "size" at center relative to historical teams, but don't expect it to mean too much. I also think Love contributes more than some think. He's obviously the "odd man" on the team, but he's been an elite rebounder in the league.

I don’t know why, but I find this hilarious.

The U.S. team it seems more and more look at the international tournaments with the level of interest college teams see the NIT. When the best 12 guys for both talent and fit play, there is not really much anyone can do unless those guys are lazy and disinterested on the court.

The U.S. team it seems more and more look at the international tournaments with the level of interest college teams see the NIT. When the best 12 guys for both talent and fit play, there is not really much anyone can do unless those guys are lazy and disinterested on the court.
they all play iso 1 on 1 ...team basketball is always better

There was a time in my life when something like this would really upset me. I know they will probably win it all eventually, but now I couldn’t care less. Happy for Mike G though! He always seemed like one of the good guys!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom