Chrislyn CarrG5'5Gr.Transfer to Louisville
43​
Christianna CarrG6'1Gr.Transfer to Arkansas
11​
Jayla ThorntonG5'10Gr.Transfer to George Washington
22​
Eboni WalkerF6'1Sr.Transfer to Ohio St

Last edited:
This would tend to indicate a potential 10 new players for next season; a great crew for FLJ to begin her tenure with!

From the cuse.com article

"The world has not yet seen how good Saniaa will be," head coach Felisha Legette-Jack said. "She is a back to the basket post who loves contact. Saniaa has a great IQ for the game and is a fantastic passer that knows how to win. She is an even better person than her basketball accolades. I'd like to welcome her to the best school in the country."

I love where the team is heading so far

93EFCD10-6864-4D21-B98B-9E28CF5CF96F.gif

Did Jayla Thorton redshirt last year or get a medical? She's still listed on roster for 2022.

Did Jayla Thorton redshirt last year or get a medical? She's still listed on roster for 2022.

They also still have both Carrs, Wilson and Walker listed.

Thornton played 5 games last year and she was announced on Senior Day. No idea if she wants to come back for year 6.

They also still have both Carrs, Wilson and Walker listed.

Thornton played 5 games last year and she was announced on Senior Day. No idea if she wants to come back for year 6.
The others can still change their minds, they haven't accepted offers yet.

If I'm reading her story on Instagram right it sounds like Hyman is going to wear #4 next year.

This is so great. Been away and just getting back to THIS BOARD.

Hadn't heard anything about new players.

Thank you Legacy for all the good news about the new post players Owens and Wood. FLJ has been busy! Bringing in Cheyenne McEvans, Valedectorian of her Southfield MI graduating class and MAC All-Freshman.

Congrats to them for joining what will be the best team in the ACC soon.

Someone asked about Jayla Thornton above. She has been shown in practice photos. Still there as far as I know. She did have an early injury so maybe redshirted. Hope she is staying.

So if the season started tomorrow, we would roll with this starting lineup:

C Owens 6’4
PF Wood 6’3
SF Woolley 6’0
SG Hyman 5’8
PG Fair 5’5

Top guard off the bench would presumably be McEvans.
Top forward would be Walker or Wilson.

At the least, we need another center and another power forward. And a nice really athletic small forward.

I think we will one of the better backcourts in the ACC. Especially if Woolley is able to play a lot at guard. Add in McEvans and you have 4 solid guards.

It would be great to add one or two more frontcourt players who have played a lot and averaged double figures scoring. Do that and I think we can have a winning record. Maybe even break even in conference play.

So if the season started tomorrow, we would roll with this starting lineup:

C Owens 6’4
PF Wood 6’3
SF Woolley 6’0
SG Hyman 5’8
PG Fair 5’5

Top guard off the bench would presumably be McEvans.
Top forward would be Walker or Wilson.

At the least, we need another center and another power forward. And a nice really athletic small forward.

I think we will one of the better backcourts in the ACC. Especially if Woolley is able to play a lot at guard. Add in McEvans and you have 4 solid guards.

It would be great to add one or two more frontcourt players who have played a lot and averaged double figures scoring. Do that and I think we can have a winning record. Maybe even break even in conference play.
What happened last year was the end of the year we lost every game because we only had 6 players. Everyone wore down, already we have at least 8 or 9 maybe 10 players who can play.
A lot of times the team was close after 3 quarters, then got blown out in the 4th.
I fully expect this group to have a winning record. Fair and Hyman are as good as anyone in this league.

What happened last year was the end of the year we lost every game because we only had 6 players. Everyone wore down, already we have at least 8 or 9 maybe 10 players who can play.
A lot of times the team was close after 3 quarters, then got blown out in the 4th.
I fully expect this group to have a winning record. Fair and Hyman are as good as anyone in this league.
Our backcourt is easily top half of the ACC. Probably way higher than that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom