Tues, Feb 14NC State7:00 p.m.ACCN
Sat, Feb 18Duke6:00 p.m.ESPN
Wed, Feb 22at Clemson7:00 p.m.ACCN
Sat, Feb 25at Pittsburgh5:00 p.m.ACCN
Tues, Feb 28Georgia Tech7:00 p.m.RSN / YES
Sat, Mar 4Wake Forest5:00 p.m.RSN / YES
Mar 7-11ACCT (at Greensboro)

Last edited:
I thought they were banned after their coach called out JB over the COVID thing?
maybe it's like JB and Andy Katz, you are only a disloyal idiot for so long

Well this is going to make it a challenge to attend the BC game in Boston and the hoops game in Syracuse the same day. I hope they at least don't schedule them for the same time.

Syracuse will play six teams both home and road, four at home only and four away from home.

The Orange’s six home-and-away opponents are Boston College, Pittsburgh, Georgia Tech, Notre Dame, Virginia and Virginia Tech.

Syracuse will also play home games against North Carolina, Duke, Wake Forest and N.C. State. The Orange’s four road-only foes are Florida State, Miami, Clemson and Louisville.

It is exactly the same format that Syracuse played in the 2019-20 season.

Syracuse will play six teams both home and road, four at home only and four away from home.

The Orange’s six home-and-away opponents are Boston College, Pittsburgh, Georgia Tech, Notre Dame, Virginia and Virginia Tech.

Syracuse will also play home games against North Carolina, Duke, Wake Forest and N.C. State. The Orange’s four road-only foes are Florida State, Miami, Clemson and Louisville.

It is exactly the same format that Syracuse played in the 2019-20 season.
No duke or UNC twice I'll take it.

No duke or UNC twice I'll take it.
It's a good year for a more favorable schedule. Non-conference slate is expected to look much lighter too. But Cuse will need to take care of business when Duke and UNC comes to the Dome, and they'll have to take advantage of their Q1 opportunity.

It's a good year for a more favorable schedule. Non-conference slate is expected to look much lighter too. But Cuse will need to take care of business when Duke and UNC comes to the Dome, and they'll have to take advantage of their Q1 opportunity.
I am updating the basketball schedule as it evolves here.

Presumably the non-conf is going to be too tough right? Bryant is a good mid-major, you got the games in Brooklyn, Gtown, and the B10 game.

I am very disappointed. I live right between Chapel Hill and Winston Salem and attend the NC games, except Duke.
It's weird how the schedule shapes up. Last season they played all 4 NC teams on the road. I live in Raleigh and wish it were more balanced too.

I wonder if for once we can actually play well against Georgetown and not be outhustled and out played like every game since the series resumed?

I guess those are the right opponents to play at Barclays and not MSG (well not St Johns for obvious reasons but might as well play Richmond and Temple there.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom