2022-23 Women's Basketball Season Tickets | Syracusefan.com

2022-23 Women's Basketball Season Tickets

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
holy smokes the ticket price doubled for courtside, it's $260 now

Yeaa I just noticed saw some friends on facebook talking about this. Looks like at least one of my friends (quite possibly one of your friends too lol) is giving up one of their extra season tickets that they used to get.
How much did it jump for general admission tickets?

Yeaa I just noticed saw some friends on facebook talking about this. Looks like at least one of my friends (quite possibly one of your friends too lol) is giving up one of their extra season tickets that they used to get.
How much did it jump for general admission tickets?
I don't think general admission changed, it's still $99 a year for season tickets. That is what my courtside seat always was too but I had to pay a separate donation for the privilege if I recall correctly. They just decided to up the donation by about $100.

Not for nothing, I love going to the women's games but this past season was a train wreck. While I like the direction of where the program is headed, the mea culpa's about the disaster the program was left in have been few and far between. I'm not sure this should be the year to decide to start clipping the diehards for more cash.

I don't think general admission changed, it's still $99 a year for season tickets. That is what my courtside seat always was too but I had to pay a separate donation for the privilege if I recall correctly. They just decided to up the donation by about $100.

Not for nothing, I love going to the women's games but this past season was a train wreck. While I like the direction of where the program is headed, the mea culpa's about the disaster the program was left in have been few and far between. I'm not sure this should be the year to decide to start clipping the diehards for more cash.
I think tonight's good news might make those tickets seem very reasonable. FLJ is taking no prisoners.

I think tonight's good news might make those tickets seem very reasonable. FLJ is taking no prisoners.
$130 to $260 after the Covid year and last year? Seems pretty ham handed by the university to me but I'll still buy my ticket. Hope springs eternal.

Edit: It's not the money because I enjoy watching women's basketball and will pay it regardless. It's more of the complete disconnect between what goes on up on the hill in relation to supporting women's athletics and the donors and/or spectators that follow those sports. The disparity between how they support the men's athletics and the women's couldn't be more obvious than bringing the Q debacle into the sunlight.

I hope they have learned a lesson and not simply put a band aid over the gaping wound.

Last edited:
I'm the person that Cusetroop is referring to. The seat I am giving up was not part of my original seat, but I needed to take a client to the game, and this was the easiest way to do it. The seat is on the other side, and 3rd row, and has never been used by me. One year a hs senior I know used it, but otherwise nadda. I try to give it away, but am not successful. I have other friends in that seating area, and I may check with them first to see if they want it. Otherwise let someone use it who is in town. My first row floor seat, well I just have to hold that one, and once again it is available for anyone to use, although I may now ask for payment. In the past it was free to anyone. Now I may sell it or if I put it on the university ticket exchange to sell it, I will do that. Not sure if they do this for women, but if not, they should now.