2022 Coaching Carousel | Syracusefan.com

2022 Coaching Carousel

For those advocating for Crean to replace JB, he’s now available ;)

Venn diagram of those advocating for Crean to replace JB

1647006068366.png

:D

Grasso will have his choice between Rhode Island and the B1G Umass.
Agree. I've already read his name mentioned.

Gotta love Bruce Weber taking a shot at all the cheating coaches and schools who haven’t been punished in the FBI investigation and at the weak-willed NCAA.

Following the loss to the Mountaineers, Weber reflected on doing things "the right way," comparing his school with others -- including Big 12 rivals Kansas and Oklahoma State -- that were implicated in the FBI's investigation into college basketball recruiting.

"We did it with our guys graduating," Weber said. "... I'm on the NCAA ethics committee. And on the meetings, I was told that they were going to take care of the people in the FBI stuff. So I told somebody, 'I'm going to grow my hair until something happens.' Obviously, it's still growing.

"That's the sad part of our business. Lon Kruger told me the other day, think about all the guys in the FBI thing. They are all in the NCAA tournament except one. So I'm just proud of what I've done."

Last edited:
I like Bruce Weber taking a shot at all the cheating coaches and schools who haven’t been punished in the FBI investigation and at the weak willed NCAA.

Following the loss to the Mountaineers, Weber reflected on doing things "the right way," comparing his school with others -- including Big 12 rivals Kansas and Oklahoma State -- that were implicated in the FBI's investigation into college basketball recruiting.

"We did it with our guys graduating," Weber said. "... I'm on the NCAA ethics committee. And on the meetings, I was told that they were going to take care of the people in the FBI stuff. So I told somebody, 'I'm going to grow my hair until something happens.' Obviously, it's still growing.

"That's the sad part of our business. Lon Kruger told me the other day, think about all the guys in the FBI thing. They are all in the NCAA tournament except one. So I'm just proud of what I've done."
Kansas State is squicky clean. To the point that Frank Martin left because he was taken to task for giving one of his players money for breakfast.

Kansas State is squicky clean. To the point that Frank Martin left because he was taken to task for giving one of his players money for breakfast.
Martin also left because K-State is a really difficult place to recruit to. Plus he’s from Florida so SC was a better fit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom