2022 Coaching Carousel | Syracusefan.com

2022 Coaching Carousel

Has this thread ever kicked off before the season began?

Weird story.
A white guy in his 50s saying the N-word to a group of majority Black players in their late teens or early 20s doesn't fly anymore. And for good reason!

A white guy in his 50s saying the N-word to a group of majority Black players in their late teens or early 20s doesn't fly anymore. And for good reason!

he was reading what was on the player's own ipad. Not that he should need it, but he gets a pass.

he was reading what was on the player's own ipad. Not that he should need it, but he gets a pass.
He obviously did not get a pass!

(Edit: Also, this is his version of events. I would um, not be surprised if there were other issues here.)

He obviously did not get a pass!

(Edit: Also, this is his version of events. I would um, not be surprised if there were other issues here.)

Yeah, that's right, always think the worst of people. That helps. geesh.

he already has former player Joe Mixon, a black man, vigorously supporting him. Take a read of what he has said and tell me if you still believe "there were other issues here".

Yeah, that's right, always think the worst of people. That helps. geesh.

he already has former player Joe Mixon, a black man, vigorously supporting him. Take a read of what he has said and tell me if you still believe "there were other issues here".
This is going to end up being a culture war thing, so I'm done with this conversation.

Not the best start for Joe Moorhead.
5E56573A-EBB3-4457-A4FD-208ED29C65DC.jpeg

As a reminder, the AD is his former agent and has kept him on despite all the NCAA violations they were accused of.

Last edited:
That's what you get for leaving from a job working under Gundy to a job working for Schiano.

With all due respect, I despise Rutty as much as the next SU fan, especially having siblings/friends attend and currently living a stones throw away. But Gleeson was making $550K at OSU and Shady offered him 1.025M. So he DOUBLED is salary and got to move back "home".

I am sure anyone would do the same given the same circumstances.

With all due respect, I despise Rutty as much as the next SU fan, especially having siblings/friends attend and currently living a stones throw away. But Gleeson was making $550K at OSU and Shady offered him 1.025M. So he DOUBLED is salary and got to move back "home".

I am sure anyone would do the same given the same circumstances.
Is it worth it if it's a career killer? Would think an OSU OC could get a better job with some potential

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom