2022 FBS Private School Football Rankings - Post Regular Season | Syracusefan.com

2022 FBS Private School Football Rankings - Post Regular Season

Moontan

2017 ESPN College Bowl Pick’em Winner
2022-FBS-PrivateSchoolFootballRankings-PostRegularSeason.png

Duke and Liberty swap each other out on the Ranked/Unranked lists.

Syracuse dropped 2 spots in the Sagarin ranks, climbed 2 in the Congrove, Climbed 1 in the CBS ranks and dropped 1 in the Schedule ranks.

But the big news... <drum roll> is that Syracuse broke their five game skid. 7-5, baby! On to a bowl game and hopefully an 8-5 record.

Go Orange!

Last edited:
If Syracuse Football goes 8-5, will they have more wins before January 1st than the Basketball team?
Maybe, and considering the upcoming schedule and two of the bad losses we already have, that is sad that it’s a maybe

View attachment 222631

Syracuse dropped 2 spots in the Sagarin ranks, climbed 2 in the Congrove, Climbed 1 in the CBS ranks and dropped 1 in the Schedule ranks.

But the big news... <drum roll> is that Syracuse broke their five skid. 7-5, baby! On to a bowl game and hopefully an 8-5 record.

Go Orange!

CBS sports - 44.

Contract honored.

Proud Of You Yes GIF

View attachment 222631

But the big news... <drum roll> is that Syracuse broke their five skid. 7-5, baby! On to a bowl game and hopefully an 8-5 record.

Go Orange!
im 50 years old, I saw the last game v Navy at Archbold. I remember being at Nebraska in 84, First win over penna state in 87, McNabb vs V Tech, 34-0 v Wisconsin in kickoff. NEVER have I EVER in my entire life thought about Liberty U being better at ANYTHING than Syracuse U. And yet...here it is(aggregate), even after Liberty takes it on the chin vs...New Mexico freaking state. Incorporating that debacle in the big Lib's season, Isn't enough for the Orange to be better than Liberty. Yuck. Wow. Why is this ok? To me it isn't and will NEVER be. Accepting this is a reason the sports on the hill are taking a fatal nosedive right now.

im 50 years old, I saw the last game v Navy at Archbold. I remember being at Nebraska in 84, First win over penna state in 87, McNabb vs V Tech, 34-0 v Wisconsin in kickoff. NEVER have I EVER in my entire life thought about Liberty U being better at ANYTHING than Syracuse U. And yet...here it is(aggregate), even after Liberty takes it on the chin vs...New Mexico freaking state. Incorporating that debacle in the big Lib's season, Isn't enough for the Orange to be better than Liberty. Yuck. Wow. Why is this ok? To me it isn't and will NEVER be. Accepting this is a reason the sports on the hill are taking a fatal nosedive right now.

Because Liberty played an absolute BUTT schedule playing a grand total of 3...

THREE...

Power 5 teams. Going a whopping 1-2. They also beat fellow Indy schools BYU and lost to Uconn.

Rest were garbage G5 teams no better than 6-6.

Because Liberty played an absolute BUTT schedule playing a grand total of 3...

THREE...

Power 5 teams. Going a whopping 1-2. They also beat fellow Indy schools BYU and lost to Uconn.

Rest were garbage G5 teams no better than 6-6.
whatever the reason, can not ever happen. period.