2022 Football season parking | Syracusefan.com

2022 Football season parking

anyone else having issues logging into TM? my usual credentials wont work.

Given that my desired spot is Manley North I don’t think it will be an issue either way, but figured I would start this thread for the rest of the group. If I don’t pick, does it just default to my original pick?

How In the world did I end up with May 11th at 3:04 with three tickets in the $225 seats

Syracuse Athletics is TRYING to make me not be a season ticket holder
I don’t know man because we only have two tickets at $125 a piece.

Given that my desired spot is Manley North I don’t think it will be an issue either way, but figured I would start this thread for the rest of the group. If I don’t pick, does it just default to my original pick?

Did you donate extra besides season ticket donations?

Did you originally pick Manley North? Getting Manley shouldn't be an issue at all.

Not sure on how they determined the times but my friend just bought Harrison lot. Think his time was May 10th.

They must have renamed the Manley lots cause there’s no MANN or MANS any longer on the map.

I wish I could share this picture of the new parking map but it’s not letting me. I can’t figure out for the life of me which ones are Manley. It’s changed since I originally made the purchase like two months ago.

2AD4CD53-1CB1-4A03-957E-4D1FBCB82C4B.png

I don't know what map you're looking at...

In the map hyperlinked to my email, Henry is listed as a red lot ($200). Unfortunately it's still the only one dual-designated as "West Stadium" with another lot. Hopefully before I croak they'll sell passes to Henry alone so the lot isn't closed when we arrive.

Maybe Manley North = Comstock
and Manley South = Colvin?

The Ticketmaster link you're looking at is for people purchasing a NEW pass for 2022. Which is why only Skytop is available in Section D.

When your turn in the lottery comes, there will be a special link available for you to use.

Maybe Manley North = Comstock
and Manley South = Colvin?

The Ticketmaster link you're looking at is for people purchasing a NEW pass for 2022. Which is why only Skytop is available in Section D.

When your turn in the lottery comes, there will be a special link available for you to use.
Yeah, I was just curious to see how many available spots were open right now. It just drew my attention that there wasn’t a MANN or MANS listed, that’s all.

Yeah, I was just curious to see how many available spots were open right now. It just drew my attention that there wasn’t a MANN or MANS listed, that’s all.

If Manley is being renamed the "Lally Athletic Complex", it would make sense that they would rename both lots.

If Manley is being renamed the "Lally Athletic Complex", it would make sense that they would rename both lots.
That’s a good point, didn’t think about that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom