2022 National Senior All American Game | Syracusefan.com

2022 National Senior All American Game

Did we happen to miss on Coleman being that I believe he’s in the under armor game too as well as this.

Did we happen to miss on Coleman being that I believe he’s in the under armor game too as well as this.

For some reason kids from Caz don’t come to Syracuse. I don’t know why. I think the Orange have had one kid, a back up goaltender from Cazenovia for as long as I can remember. It is interesting that Yale keeps pulling the upstate kids. Hackler and Kieb most recently and now Coleman.

For some reason kids from Caz don’t come to Syracuse. I don’t know why. I think the Orange have had one kid, a back up goaltender from Cazenovia for as long as I can remember. It is interesting that Yale keeps pulling the upstate kids. Hackler and Kieb most recently and now Coleman.
Idk I can’t remember if it was Yale pulled another kid from that caz I think.
There’s been some talented kids from yale that have dipped out to other schools. Cazz, Williard, PJ brown (Loyola), a goaltender went somewhere too, there was a LSM that Jeremy could tell you his name too. Most currently Bragg.
Only a matter of time, 2-3 years before another talented middle or attack come out.

Idk I can’t remember if it was Yale pulled another kid from that caz I think.
There’s been some talented kids from yale that have dipped out to other schools. Cazz, Williard, PJ brown (Loyola), a goaltender went somewhere too, there was a LSM that Jeremy could tell you his name too. Most currently Bragg.
Only a matter of time, 2-3 years before another talented middle or attack come out.

Brendan Whalen went to Robert Morris and TJ Connellan went to Penn state are the two I believe you’re referring to. Some other caz players I remember who went to other D1 schools were Jake Lewis (Hobart), Trey Schug (ualbany) and if you go back a little farther Cannizzaro, Nourse and Nardella

9E2EFFBB-5384-4BDF-96F7-4F92A5A9DB06.jpeg

Hackler had a great year for Yale. He is quite an athlete. I see why some in here were hyping him up.

Is LSN free or does it require a sub? I went to their website & it’s hard to tell. It doesn’t show this event airing at 7pm.

Is LSN free or does it require a sub? I went to their website & it’s hard to tell. It doesn’t show this event airing at 7pm.
they used to be subscription, but have had games telecast live, free for at least a year now. do not take this as gospel.

they used to be subscription, but have had games telecast live, free for at least a year now. do not take this as gospel.
I now see that. I’m so pumped to watch the future of ‘Cuse MLax tonight.

It’s free.. I get mine through an app called LocalNow. It’s a free app that shows different channels.

this stream of the game on LSN is unbearable. it's all over the place-- keeps freezing, playing the same plays over and over again, what the heck!!

What a Garbage broadcast holy cow...
Hopefully they play it back on YouTube .. I see the have something set up.. I’m hoping it’s a better coverage of this.. and your right .. this is garbage

Have only seen a few minutes but it looks like Kempney had a nice goal. Rhoa had a great assist in transition where he flipped it cross crease underhand. Spallina looks like he had at least one goal.