2022 NYS Fair | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NYS Fair

I'm going to the Fair for the first time ever! Is there anything that is a "must do" (or eat)? We'll be in town Friday afternoon for the Louisville game Saturday night.

Fried anything !!

I'm going to the Fair for the first time ever! Is there anything that is a "must do" (or eat)? We'll be in town Friday afternoon for the Louisville game Saturday night.
Chocolate milk is the best thing at the Fair. ( Full disclosure: I am not a fan of the fair.)

eat food.. see the butter and sand sculpture , check out the horses, go think about buying junk products in the center or progress building. see what band is playing that day.

Depends on what you like. There is something for everyone. However….
A lot of fried food starts to taste the same.
I can buy gianelli at the store so I’ve backed off of that.
I don’t understand people who eat at the tullys stand when you can eat there locally 7 days a week.
Don’t waste you time eating everyday food, because what’s the point?
If you like gyros, the Greek stand in the international food pavilion is the best one imo.
The thing I save myself for for dinner is steak tips from the pickle barrel. There are a couple locations. Save the money on the potatoes, and say “just the tips”. I know, it sounds naughty. Not getting the potatoes saves room in your belly for other things.
Finish the day, for the walk to the car, with pizza fritte. It’s amazing, and you will remember it for days as you nurse a burnt roof of your mouth. Lol

Chocolate milk is a must. We will all agree on that.

To each their own, but that’s my routine.

Depends on what you like. There is something for everyone. However….
A lot of fried food starts to taste the same.
I can buy gianelli at the store so I’ve backed off of that.
I don’t understand people who eat at the tullys stand when you can eat there locally 7 days a week.
Don’t waste you time eating everyday food, because what’s the point?
If you like gyros, the Greek stand in the international food pavilion is the best one imo.
The thing I save myself for for dinner is steak tips from the pickle barrel. There are a couple locations. Save the money on the potatoes, and say “just the tips”. I know, it sounds naughty. Not getting the potatoes saves room in your belly for other things.
Finish the day, for the walk to the car, with pizza fritte. It’s amazing, and you will remember it for days as you nurse a burnt roof of your mouth. Lol

Chocolate milk is a must. We will all agree on that.

To each their own, but that’s my routine.
As an aside for the newbie. The chocolate milk is so iconic that when it was announced a couple of years ago that the price would go up from $0.25/cup, the outcry was so big that the governor came up with money to subsidize the milk to keep the cost the same.

OXT66BAAXJBLLCGXE7ZTGOEBWQ.jpg

Brent Axe on his show today proposed that they ought to have a butter sculpture of the Railroad Bridge at the Onondaga Lake Parkway with a truck crashing into it.

It could be entitled "Still undefeated!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom