Superia Clark, D, Dover, DE / Dover
Acacia Connor, M, Scottsdale, AZ / Notre Dame Prep
Jordan DeBlasio, M, Mt Sinai, NY / Mt Sinai
Daniella Guyette, G, Newbury Park, CA / Newbury Park
Chloe Jones, M, Dover, DE / Ursuline
Meghan Rode, A, Garden City, NY / Garden City
Coco Vandiver, M, Baltimore, MD / McDonough
Faith Wooters, M, McKinney, TX / McKinney Boyd

Also, looking a little further into the future at the class of 2022, here are a list of names that I believe we should be recruiting:

Emma Muchnick, M, Montabello, NY / Suffern

Marissa White, M, West Chester, NY / Agnes Irwin

Francesca Argentieri, G, Syracuse, NY / Westhill

Rylee Bouvier, M, Hollis, NH / Bishop Guertin

Sasha Arlinghaus, M, Bellaire, TX / Lamar

Kaleigh Harden, M, New Canaan, CT / New Canaan

Maeve Dooley, M/D, Evanston, IL / Loyola Academy

Jaylen Rosga, M, Mendota Heights, MN / Minnehaha Academy

I don’t know if Gary will ever see this, but if someone who reads this that knows him could FWD it to him, that would be fantastic. :p

Last edited:
My daughter is a 2022 down in Md. Current dead periods and IWLCA proposal to the NCAA to push back the Sept 1 contact date for this class to July 2021. Will be interesting.

Emma Muchnick should be #1 priority for this class.

IMG_0915.jpg

Also, looking a little further into the future at the class of 2022, here are a list of names that I believe we should be recruiting:

Emma Muchnick, M, Montabello, NY / Suffern

Marissa White, M, West Chester, NY / Agnes Irwin

Francesca Argentieri, G, Syracuse, NY / Westhill

Rylee Bouvier, M, Hollis, NH / Bishop Guertin

Sasha Arlinghaus, M, Bellaire, TX / Lamar

Kaleigh Harden, M, New Canaan, CT / New Canaan

Maeve Dooley, M/D, Evanston, IL / Loyola Academy

Jaylen Rosga, M, Mendota Heights, MN / Minnehaha Academy

I don’t know if Gary will ever see this, but if someone who reads this that knows him could FWD it to him, that would be fantastic. :p

Frannie is legit & i would assume she makes the Under Armour team this year too. I've heard she wants to go to bigger school with football program

Frannie is legit & i would assume she makes the Under Armour team this year too. I've heard she wants to go to bigger school with football program
If that’s true, good luck to her. It’s just sad that many local products don’t want to stay home and play for their hometown team.

Another local product who I hear is pretty good is Gracie Britton from CBA. She was on the US U15 team with Emma Muchnick. Can’t seem to find any highlights or tapes on her though.

I watched that US U15 team play the U15 Canada team on LSN but she wasn’t really that much of a factor in the offense so it’s hard to judge from just seeing that game.

If that’s true, good luck to her. It’s just sad that many local products don’t want to stay home and play for their hometown team.

Another local product who I hear is pretty good is Gracie Britton from CBA. She was on the US U15 team with Emma Muchnick. Can’t seem to find any highlights or tapes on her though.

I watched that US U15 team play the U15 Canada team on LSN but she wasn’t really that much of a factor in the offense so it’s hard to judge from just seeing that game.

I agree that it seems like many local kids do not want to go to Cuse? I'm not sure the reason why to be honest but it seems to be trend. There are some good 23's & 24's coming up so I guess we'll see if that trend continues

Nice pick up in Gracie-- but all of these solid recruits are starting to fly off the board. Jaylen Rosga? Her mother is a CUSEWBB Alum and we cant get this done? C'mon. We need to pick it up on the recruiting front. I don't care if we have to poach from Maryland/UNC/BC/Notre Dame. Who wouldn't want to play for Gary? He needs to be pulling out all of the stops so we can create top 1-2 recruiting classes every year. There is no reason BC/Notre Dame should be ahead of us.

IMG_1024.jpg

I knew I shouldn't have posted that list. One by one they are being snatched up by rival programs. SMH!

I’m just now seeing this tweet. If I had any doubt before that Jenny Levy reads our message boards, this all but well just confirmed it. Glad to know I’m helping the enemy recruit her own players! Definitely won’t be making anymore of those kind of posts that’s for sure.

The recruits we have so far for the 2022 class are pretty good and a lot of upside to each and every single one of them. Daniella is going to be a special one, I can already tell of that now. However, I’m looking for those WOW/X factor kinds of players on offense/defense. Let’s not let this class be a bust.