2022 Schedule Guesses

DoctahLexus

Starter
Hopkins clearly going for the get a 1st round home game despite finishing 8-8 strategy.

MD Cuse Fan

2nd String
Good for them/Virginia to get that game going again, thought it was weird they ended it a couple years ago. Other than that it looks a lot like their typical OOC schedule but adding G-town and Jacksonville. I wonder if Syracuse is going to get Jacksonville on the schedule with the Galloway connection?

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Good for them/Virginia to get that game going again, thought it was weird they ended it a couple years ago. Other than that it looks a lot like their typical OOC schedule but adding G-town and Jacksonville. I wonder if Syracuse is going to get Jacksonville on the schedule with the Galloway connection?

You think Jax can afford plane trips to both Hop and SU in the same year?

MD Cuse Fan

2nd String
You think Jax can afford plane trips to both Hop and SU in the same year?

Syracuse should offer to go play in Florida. Weather is nice if you schedule in Feb/early March and it couldn't hurt recruiting down that way.

CrazyPeople

Walk On
Syracuse should offer to go play in Florida. Weather is nice if you schedule in Feb/early March and it couldn't hurt recruiting down that way.

lol. Syracuse isnt paying for charter (how the men's team typically travels) to go play a SOCON opponent.

I think we are more likely to see an Island trip in the very near future. Stony Brook, Hofstra or both

wgdsr

Scout Team
i would guess a 2nd ivy and a colgate gets dropped.
also with all the games gait was used to playing, maybe an additional game to 14 pre-acc tournament.
denver or another big east villanova? normally i'd guess g'town but not after last year.
maryland at some point but probably not in year one.

Top Bottom