2022 SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE | Syracusefan.com

2022 SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading Fansided, it said Taylor is friends with Benny Williams and played AAU with him. Does that give a glimmer of hope Benny stays a 2nd year.

Does anybody have the updated rankings from the major recruiting sites for our two guys? I just saw somewhere this class with Lands and Taylor is 4th in '22 so far.

Won’t celebrate till on campus. Plenty of time for the bag drop

Reading Fansided, it said Taylor is friends with Benny Williams and played AAU with him. Does that give a glimmer of hope Benny stays a 2nd year.
He said that he expects Benny to be here for his frosh yr. Taylor is a G-Mac recruit. Taylor is recruiting Flip and Quadir. Big win and could get bigger.?

What does Va Tech scout mean? Is that ass't coach? Or is it just some jerk that roots for Va Tech. And not for nothing, Va Tech isn't even that. This is the golden age of Va Tech basketball and they still haven't done much.
Just another ACC school that is 11-5 all time against them, including 11-3 since 2000, beat them by 18 last year, and went two rounds further in the tournament then they did.

Idiots.

Just another ACC school that is 11-5 all time against them, including 11-3 since 2000, beat them by 18 last year, and went two rounds further in the tournament then they did.

Idiots.

Just another peon who no one gives a crap about making it into an article.

I'm very confused. ESPN has him unranked but the two other big sites has him top 60 ranked.

He said that he expects Benny to be here for his frosh yr. Taylor is a G-Mac recruit. Taylor is recruiting Flip and Quadir. Big win and could get bigger.?
Isn’t he an Autry recruit?

Think you mean sophomore year.

Gmac.

Says work with Gmac, assumed that because he worked with the guards.

DBFFBC82-9C0F-4F83-8092-8AB0B27D2E6F.png

Isn’t he an Autry recruit?

Think you mean sophomore year.
Taylor expects Benny to be here for his (Taylor's) freshman year and he also said that he picked Cuse because of Gmac. If you do not believe me try reading SI.

Last edited:
Taylor expects Benny to be here for his (Taylor's) freshman year and he also said that he picked Cuse because of Gmac. If you do not believe me try reading SI.

or reading any number of articles or Taylor quotes or the video posted yesterday.

Lol Virginia Tech

Them and Clemson are the teams our fanbase has been ashamed to call peers for the last few years rather than UNC, UL, Duke and UVA.

Tech’s nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors