2022 Tewaaraton Watch List | Syracusefan.com

2022 Tewaaraton Watch List

Montgomery is a talent but dont get him or Adler in that convo. As suggested might be another Dookie such as Oneill, Lulley or even Robertson .

Cuse gonna face at minimum of seven candidates Maybe the ' disease of me ' sets in for a few to the detriment of teamwork but doubt it given their well rounded skillsets

Weird not to see any goalies or defensemen on the list, though I guess that is the way the sport is headed. I can't really think of a defenseman who I might put on the list, though there are a lot of good goalies coming back. McLeroy from Gtown, Entenmann from ND, Kirst from Rutgers.

I might have put someone like Hannah or Bundy on the list over Montgomery, though I think he was chosen since they wanted a Duke player on the list. Might have also put Hannah or Bundy on the list over Brandeau, though we will see soon enough.

Montgomery being on that list is so laughable that it almost defies belief. He's a good midfielder but has never come close to rising to the level of a Tewaaraton player and last year he had a whopping 15 goals in 17 games. Now he comes into the season having played football instead of lax in the fall. It just isn't going to happen and it's a waste of a spot that could have gone to someone with even a semi-realistic chance of making Tewy noise.

Montgomery being on that list is so laughable that it almost defies belief. He's a good midfielder but has never come close to rising to the level of a Tewaaraton player and last year he had a whopping 15 goals in 17 games. Now he comes into the season having played football instead of lax in the fall. It just isn't going to happen and it's a waste of a spot that could have gone to someone with even a semi-realistic chance of making Tewy noise.

In fairness, he also had 22 assists which is a lot for a midfielder. Definitely not saying he deserves to be on the list, but I also think he deserves credit for the helpers.

Bundy though had 36 and 12 in one less game, so yeah, not sure why he wasn't chosen for this list. With Carraway gone, you'd expect his usage to go up.

Last edited:
"Right handed, diagonal speed dodge. May try a jump shot if he has been closely guarded by the pole and still has the ball when when he gets to the alley. If he switches his stick to his left hand, he's probably going to pass to another player." Rinse. Repeat.

just preseason list but would have chosen Bundy nm , the il default to Montgomery just as fake

smh that critical ssdm position always gets overlooked. if including ivy players then Stevens of Princeton is a legit consideration as is Maher or Sallade

as far as goalies, if McElroy repeats numbers agaisnt stiffer comp then he should be included in list

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom