Women's Lacrosse - 2022 Under Armour All-America Games: July 28-31 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse 2022 Under Armour All-America Games: July 28-31

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

Wave I: Girls’ Under Armour All-Americans
Attack

Ava Besson, Walton (Ga.), Boston College
Abigail LoCascio, St. Anthony’s (N.Y.), Northwestern

Midfield
Finley Barger, Notre Dame Prep (Md.), Virginia
Ella Cabrera, Northport (N.Y.), North Carolina
Kori Edmondson, McDonogh (Md.), Maryland
Jaylen Rosga, Henry Sibley (Minn.), Maryland
Maggie Weisman, Glenelg Country (Md.), Maryland
Marissa White, Agnes Irwin (Pa.), North Carolina

Defense
Madison Beale, St. Paul’s School for Girls (Md.), Duke
Jaidyn Donley, Comsewogue (N.Y.), Stony Brook

Goalie
Shea Dolce, Darien (Conn.), Boston College

Inside Lacrosse hasn't rated the incoming recruits very highly.
They have only rated 20 kids in the 2023 class so far and all of them 5 stars . Ashley Volpee is rated a 5 star and from what i've seen looks better than ever. I would imagine Carlie Desimone will be rated 4 or 5 star once they evaluate the rest of the class. B'ville is ranked in the top 15 of all schools.

Sorry I have recruiting on the brain for my own kid and just realized this is for the 22's. But same things I said above still apply and then add in Covid to the mix . There were alot of prospect camps cancelled as well as tournaments during their summer recruiting year. Plus we didn't grab many kids from the top clubs,

I wonder if 24 and 25 will be really strong with KT now as head coach.
One of my daughters just went through the process. I do know that KT has been really well received on the recruiting front by the players, coaches and club directors. The 23 class is strong with Volpee being the headliner. Benoit (defender) is also very good too.

Beardsley's daughter (I believe) is a 24. She is a legit player and is an elite shooter. Hopefully she stays home.

Last edited:
One of my daughters just went through the process. I do know that KT has been really well received on the recruiting front by the players, coaches and club directors. The 23 class is strong with Volpee being the headliner. Benoit (defender) is also very good too.

Beardsley's daughter (I believe) is a 24. She is a legit player and is an elite shooter. Hopefully she stays home.
She transferred to IMG this year. I'd start my 24 list with the local kids that made American Select

Last edited:

Wave II Girls' UA All-Americans
Attack

Caroline Godine, McDonogh (Md.), North Carolina
Carli Fleisher, American Heritage-Delray (Fla.), Northwestern
Emma Murphy, H.H. Dow (Mich.), Notre Dame

Midfield
Shea Baker, Ithaca (N.Y.), Boston College
Rylee Bouvier, Bishop Geurtin (N.H.), Stanford
Kaitlyn Davies, Wayne Hills (N.J.), Florida
Kiley Mottice, Archbishop John Carroll (Pa.), North Carolina
Abbey Herod, Canandaigua Academy (N.Y.), Boston College
Rylee Tinney, Valor Christian (Colo.), Michigan

Defense
Mae Marshall, Notre Dame Prep (Md.), Maryland

Goalie
Jocelyn Torres, Glenelg (Md.), Virginia Tech

Last edited:
I wonder if 24 and 25 will be really strong with KT now as head coach.
I would anticipate that 24 class will have more "star power" if you will. As I mentioned in a previous post, KT and staff are being really well received by club directors as well as the players.I would anticipate snagging Upstate and LI players and finally tapping into MD. I would not put a lot of stock in the IL rankings for the 22s/23s. There are a lot of players not ranked (who have committed to. 'Cuse) who to continue to improve wheras some ranked/UA team selections who seam to have peaked.

Wave III Girls' UA All-Americans
Attack

Gracie Britton, Christian Brothers Academy (N.Y.), Syracuse
Emily Peek, Notre Dame Prep (Md.), Johns Hopkins

Midfield
Darcy Felter, Penn Charter (Pa.), North Carolina
Maggie Golder, Pennsbury (Pa.), Penn State
Kaleigh Harden, New Canaan (Conn.), North Carolina
Nikki Mennella, Smithtown West (N.Y.), Hofstra
Emma Muchnick, Suffern (N.Y.), Maryland

Defense
Olivia Bruno, Victor (N.Y.), Virginia
Michaela O’Connor, Stone Ridge (Md.), Boston College
Sydney Smith, McDonogh (Md.), Duke

Goal
Lucy Pearson, Springside Chestnut Hill (Pa.), Stanford

I have a question for the long time fans, or former players. Who in this recruiting class do you think makes an immediate impact. Obviously Gracie Britton is really good, in the Highlight videos I've seen Meghan Rode just looks physically dominant. Ryann Banks had 182 points in a season, and Superia Clark just blazes past opponents. But I just don't have the eye for who will make an impact like I do with the mens team.

Not as well versed as some others on this board, but I had a similar conversation on Sunday at the game with someone who knows about this stuff. Their take was that Gracie Britton is the best player in class but will have to wait her turn behind other righty attackers (Meg T, Meg C, Emma T, Emma W, Liv, etc). Meagan Rode had a great chance to make impact as lefty attacker but tore her acl this year. The other player they said to watch out for is the goalie from California. She mentioned that none of the goalies this year did anything to lock that spot down and thought Daniella had a chance to come in and challenge for playing time next year. After that she said the rest of the group will be a work in progress and the long term impact they have will depend on the work they put in to improve. Big jump from high school to college, especially for players outside of Long Island and Baltimore privates.

I have a question for the long time fans, or former players. Who in this recruiting class do you think makes an immediate impact. Obviously Gracie Britton is really good, in the Highlight videos I've seen Meghan Rode just looks physically dominant. Ryann Banks had 182 points in a season, and Superia Clark just blazes past opponents. But I just don't have the eye for who will make an impact like I do with the mens team.
I agree with you assessment. This class appears to have more speed especially in the midfield which is definitely needed in the ACC. Some of these players may switch to defense which is needed well.

Wave IV: Girls’ Under Armour All-Americans​

Attack
Jaclyn Marszal, Glenelg Country School (Md.), Notre Dame
Dillyn Patten, New Canaan (Conn.), Cornell
Peep Williams, Seton Catholic (N.Y.), Stanford

Midfield
Haven Dora, Trinity Hall (N.J.), Princeton
Erika Ho, Lincoln-Way East (Ill.), Penn State
Peyton Shreves, Holy Child (Md.), Michigan
Kendall Steer, St. Paul’s School for Girls (Md.), Georgetown
Ceci Stein, Darien (Conn.), Michigan

Defense
Jordan DeBlasio, Mt. Sinai (N.Y.), Syracuse
Paris Masaracchia, Bishop Shanahan (Pa.), Clemson
Olivia Rockstroh, Notre Dame Prep (Md.), Maryland
Grace Turner, Penn Charter (Pa.), Stanford

Goal
Francesca Argentieri, Westhill (N.Y.), Northwestern

Wave IV: Girls’ Under Armour All-Americans​

Attack
Jaclyn Marszal, Glenelg Country School (Md.), Notre Dame
Dillyn Patten, New Canaan (Conn.), Cornell
Peep Williams, Seton Catholic (N.Y.), Stanford

Midfield
Haven Dora, Trinity Hall (N.J.), Princeton
Erika Ho, Lincoln-Way East (Ill.), Penn State
Peyton Shreves, Holy Child (Md.), Michigan
Kendall Steer, St. Paul’s School for Girls (Md.), Georgetown
Ceci Stein, Darien (Conn.), Michigan

Defense
Jordan DeBlasio, Mt. Sinai (N.Y.), Syracuse
Paris Masaracchia, Bishop Shanahan (Pa.), Clemson
Olivia Rockstroh, Notre Dame Prep (Md.), Maryland
Grace Turner, Penn Charter (Pa.), Stanford

Goal
Francesca Argentieri, Westhill (N.Y.), Northwestern
Marzel is ridiculous at the X. Steer is awesome on the draw circle. Dora, unfortunately had a season ending injury, She is a Kyla Sears type player. It would have been great if Francesca Argentieri stayed home. 'Cuse is need of a quality goalie and definitely needs more speed in the midfield.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom