24Dominique CampG5' 8Gr.Transfer from Akron
15Maria-Eleni TriantafylliC6' 5Fr.
34Izabel VarejãoC6' 4Gr.Transfer from Michigan
Maddy PottsGFr.Jan Enrollee
3Nyah WilsonG5' 8Jr.Transfer to New Mexico
4Teisha HymanG5' 8R-Sr.Transfer to Rhode Island
10Ava IrvinG5' 8Sr.

Last edited:
I could see Rice and Irvin leaving. Especially with Perkins and mcnabb getting more playing time next year.
Really need to hit the portal for two centers and a knock down three point shooter. Latham could be the starting power forward. Burrows could be that consistent 3 point threat. Height to shoot over smaller defenders.

Rice already said she was not planning on 5th year during senior day
I was pretty sure that was the case as I had already been thinking in terms of the roster without her. Thanks for the confirming.

Looking at players listed above, we would have 3 roster spots available, with possibility of 3 more for total of 6. Returning Fair, Woolley and Wood as starters. Two very promising freshman but you never know exactly how they will do. Hyman staying and healthy could be bonus. Wilson and McEvans, hampered by injuries this year and I think McEvans doesnt play next season - 2 injuries on same knee. Perkins can provide help at point but we really have some depth issues. Could use a 3pt shooter, PF/C and a strong wing rebounder/scrapper

Coops posts always have me dying because I swear we think alike
face-with-tears-of-joy_1f602.png
I was about to write that same exact post last week but decided against it to wait and see if we pick anyone up in the meantime but its really still crickets. It's actually laughable at this point-- like how have we only picked up ONE transfer so far? And I don't even count that as a pick up honestly because it's a player she's already coached at Buffalo. You're telling me no one in the portal wants to play with Fair and Wooley?? This is just crazy...

We need some strong connections to the AAU, international recruiting scene etc, a recruiting guru staff member. Felisha, Khyreed and Kristen all have had very good connections through their Buffalo experience plus with Sue coming from the local high school coaching ranks - they all seem to excel at identifying, developing potential and motivating players. For major conference D1 contenders though we need some great recruiting ties to upper echelon players. It’s only her second year here but we need to elevate our recruiting beyond Buffalo level targets to be a contender. I’m not being negative nor panicking, as they say “we’ve only just begun“ but we do need to continue to expand and strengthen our recruiting reach. I also wonder what effect NIL has made with recruiting efforts too. Go SU!

Coops posts always have me dying because I swear we think alike I was about to write that same exact post last week but decided against it to wait and see if we pick anyone up in the meantime but its really still crickets. It's actually laughable at this point-- like how have we only picked up ONE transfer so far? And I don't even count that as a pick up honestly because it's a player she's already coached at Buffalo. You're telling me no one in the portal wants to play with Fair and Wooley?? This is just crazy...View attachment 227820
I honestly started to think you two were twins separated at birth.

It’s pretty poor roster management tbh. She has one of the top guards in america and not surrounding her with some height is just wrong. We’re gonna get dominated on the boards and down low

It’s pretty poor roster management tbh. She has one of the top guards in america and not surrounding her with some height is just wrong. We’re gonna get dominated on the boards and down low
It is pretty frustrating but I don't think the head coach and her staff are dumb. I am guessing they are just whiffing on their high priority recruits. Maybe the school cannot hit the NIL fastball, at least not for women's hoops?

Not sure you can blame roster management right now on Coach Jack. She took over a dumpster fire. The roster she inherited had basically no height. She was able to bring in some height last year. She has tried this year the players just didn’t commit. The portal is now closed so maybe you will see some movement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom