2023 Away Games Wish List | Syracusefan.com

2023 Away Games Wish List

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
We only know at Purdue with be Saturday, Sept 17th

Let's assume no date conflicts.

Rank order your away games you most likely would travel to (list most likely first)

Purdue Sept 17th
Florida State
Georgia Tech
North Carolina
Virginia Tech

I could see myself doing a tailgate at any of these places...however, I expect only 3 get selected.

I doubt I'll go to any but the only ones I'd consider are UNC and GaTech. Those are the only 2 that are easy to get to.

I'm so glad the ACC blew up divisions. Almost every school in the Coastal is more attractive from a travel standpoint.

GT
UNC
VT
Purdue
FSU (I went for a non-Cuse game and I hate getting there and sitting in the sun but to each his own).

GT
UNC
VT
Purdue
FSU (I went for a non-Cuse game and I hate getting there and sitting in the sun but to each his own).
SU fans at Doak Campbell on a typical random October

Do not wear crocs

SU always sits on the sunny side.

funny-sunburns-crocs.jpg

Rank order your away games you most likely would travel to (list most likely first)

Purdue Sept 17th
Florida State
Georgia Tech
North Carolina
Virginia Tech

I could see myself doing a tailgate at any of these places...however, I expect only 3 get selected.
Looks like a target rich environment for me.

UNC
Purdue
GT
FSU
VT

What the hell is the ACC scheduling czar doing with Syracuse and VT? We hadn’t played there in like 20 years until it finally happened in 2021. And there we are, back again in 2023.

Not ideal.

Someone like UVa or Miami would have made a lot more sense.

Purdue Sept 17th
Florida State
Georgia Tech
North Carolina
Virginia Tech

North Carolina
Va Tech
Purdue

Easiest to get to with 3 kids and most likely going to:

FSU
Georgia Tech

Looking at Purdue and UNC. VT was really fun, but not sure I will head there again so quickly unless the dates line up right.

GA Tech (local game for me)
UNC
VPI

UNC would be the most likely road game that I'd go to, as I have friends in the area. Purdue would be fun to go to but it's fairly difficult to get to. I don't think I'll set foot on Georgia Tech's campus after witnessing in person our debacle the last time we played there.