2023 ESPN Broadcast Schedule

Powellfan

All American
Sat, Feb. 25: No. 19 North Carolina at Syracuse, 3 p.m. — ACCN
Sat, April 1: No. 5 Notre Dame at Syracuse, 2 p.m. — ACCN
Sat, April 15: Syracuse at No. 19 North Carolina, 4 p.m. — ESPNU
Sat, April 22: Syracuse at No. 1 Virginia, 2 p.m. — ESPNU
Sat, April 29: Syracuse at No. 8 Duke, Noon — ESPNU

Not sure why but they do not list games that are on ACCN+. I imagine all other home games or ACC games will be on that.

seems strange that the cuse jhu rivalry isn't on espnu or even the regular acc network, but rather accn "extra." even with both programs down, you'd think it would still draw one of the larger audiences of the year.

seems strange that the cuse jhu rivalry isn't on espnu or even the regular acc network, but rather accn "extra." even with both programs down, you'd think it would still draw one of the larger audiences of the year.

Guessing that ESPNU has either Men's or Women's Basketball that day, and ACCN has #1 Virginia and #5 Notre Dame in a doubleheader.

Unranked SU vs Unranked Hopkins only gets a stream.

Guessing that ESPNU has either Men's or Women's Basketball that day, and ACCN has #1 Virginia and #5 Notre Dame in a doubleheader.

Unranked SU vs Unranked Hopkins only gets a stream.
right and i'm saying that doesn't make a ton of sense because i guarantee cuse jhu draws a bigger audience than ohio state v. notre dame (two schools with no fan bases) and towson v. virginia, a likely blowout. but i don't think the suits at espn actually know what they're doing from a business perspective which might be why disney looks about ready to sell the entire thing

i take it the cuse maryland game be b10 network? was it on that last year? Cause i only have b10 for penn state lax games only but i watched the cuse maryland game watch all cuse games

i take it the cuse maryland game be b10 network? was it on that last year? Cause i only have b10 for penn state lax games only but i watched the cuse maryland game watch all cuse games

BTN+ Streaming.

Last year the game was on ACCNX streaming.

so what streaming would need to watch ? Cause kinda expensive to pay b10 for year for all lax as cost me 40-50$ just for penn st lax games only

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom