2023 NYS Fair | Syracusefan.com

2023 NYS Fair

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

The price of admission and parking at the New York State Fair would double this year under Gov. Kathy Hochul’s proposal to ease the fair’s growing financial losses.

The $227 billion budget plan the governor submitted today proposed raising ticket prices from $3 to $6 per adult and increasing parking prices from $5 to $10 per vehicle, according to the governor’s office.

The state also would increase fees on fair vendors, like those businesses who rent food stands, by 1.5% this year.

Wasnt the price more than $3 not that long ago? Theu used to have deals for early fair pricing and then it changed during the actual fair? Even $6 is really cheap and so is $10 to park.

I found one story that when they made the $3/5 fee change in 2020 that was the lowest since 1990

Wasnt the price more than $3 not that long ago? Theu used to have deals for early fair pricing and then it changed during the actual fair? Even $6 is really cheap and so is $10 to park.

I found one story that when they made the $3/5 fee change in 2020 that was the lowest since 1990

Gate admission was always $10.

You could buy advanced sale tix on line for $3, and Wegmans had advanced tix for $6. Plus they used to have $1 days and $3 days.

If parking goes up to $10, it'll be more cost effective to take the shuttle bus from Destiny for $2, even if it's a PITA.

Has McMahon heeded CuseRunner’s advice yet and made entrance to the Fair free to Onondaga County residents?

The price of admission and parking at the New York State Fair would double this year under Gov. Kathy Hochul’s proposal to ease the fair’s growing financial losses.
and that's why i adopted a rescue donkey. free ride. i call her kickee .

When only the bass player remains, please stop. Saw these guys when relevant and they were fantastic. This however is Rudy Sarzo in a cover band.

And the $2 hot dog you get from Emmi's Red Hots isn't really a hot dog.

What's your point?