2023 Season Tickets | Syracusefan.com

2023 Season Tickets

BVille44

All Conference
I just went into My Cuse Account and my 2023 season tickets are available. They are still offering the seven month payment plan for those interested.

I saw too, for some reason the parking isn’t on there though. I remember last year (our first) it was done after so I’m assuming it’s like that every year?

Also is there any advantage in waiting to renew, as in do they eventually try to entice people with extra perks once it gets near the deadline? I’m definitely going to renew of course and can do right now in full, but I don’t want to leave any potential perks on the table. Lol

The free Pinstripe Bowl tickets thing showed me sometimes it’s wise to wait.

Parking is done in May or June every year based off donor rank. I'm waiting to see the response to the whole moving the Pitt game to nyc before paying. My price stayed the same with 1 less game so its really and increase of 20

Exactly

Still trying to decide whether to renew. It may not be worth it anymore.

Last year, they broke up our long-time group in Sec 129 to put in more space for wheelchairs. I didn't see any in that area the entire season. Attending just isn't as much fun sitting among strangers. I have to drive 250 miles each way and book two nights in a hotel because of last minute TV scheduling.

Now they took away the Pitt home game, one of the closest things we have to a rivalry. :mad::mad::mad:

Just renewed and here are some dates that were provided during the process;

Friday 5/26 SUAD will email those who opted into the parking selection process and assign date/ time to select.

Wednesday 5/31 - Friday 6/9 is the parking selection process.

8/1, digital tickets will be made available no later than this date.

Seasons can be seen in 2 ways.. one is the value of the ticket.. the other is the value to the program.. To me the season ticket is my support and if i dont use them thats fine. If you choose to not buy seasons are you supporting the teams with other donations?

Yeah, I’m not going to NYC. Paying 100’s extra for a home game 4 hours away? Nada
We have renewed our season tix, however hate that transfer of the Pitt game and unlikely we will be making that trip.

NYC is on my no go list for many reasons. Hope to make a couple other away games.

Bump. Can you load your season tickets yet? I am getting old and can’t remember how to do it. Any help?

I’ve already downloaded the Colgate tickets. I’ve received nothing on parking passes.
parking passes have not been mailed out yet, supposedly they will email when they go out

Downloaded all successfully on IOS app (whatever the latest iPhone is…14?)

Nice updated feature that they finally have the button to download all tickets at once and all club 44 passes at once.

I was able to download to my apple wallet just the Colgate game. The others aren’t available to add to my wallet. Anyone else have this issue?

I was able to download to my apple wallet just the Colgate game. The others aren’t available to add to my wallet. Anyone else have this issue?
That's weird. I got all my tickets. Are they still in your Ticketmaster account though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom