2023 Springsteen Tour Dates | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Springsteen Tour Dates

Hard to believe what I saw last night. Sad no Jungleland but this was a helluva set

Lonesome Day
Night
No Surrender
Two Hearts / It Takes Two
Darlington County
Ghosts
Prove It All Night
Darkness on the Edge of Town
Letter to You
The Promised Land
Spirit in the Night
Don’t Play That Song (You Lied) (Ben E. King cover)
Nightshift (Commodores cover)
Mary’s Place
Last Man Standing
Backstreets
Because the Night
She’s the One
Wrecking Ball
The Rising
Badlands
Thunder Road

Encore:
Born To Run
Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)
Glory Days
Dancing in the Dark
Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out
Twist and Shout (The Top Notes cover)

Encore 2:
I’ll See You in My Dreams
Fantastic 5 song opening. Great show all around (except for DITD, of course).

Springsteen set list for Albany last night. I originally had tickets, but had a conflict before the first postponement so I sold them. Never repurchased. Going to see the Stones next month.

Springsteen set list for Albany last night. I originally had tickets, but had a conflict before the first postponement so I sold them. Never repurchased. Going to see the Stones next month.

Albany setlist was a banger, looking forward to Thursday. Have some bets on what he plays.

Original setlist had Racing…

Otherwise great great show. Ticket worries put aside that place was packed.

Syracuse, you’re a great xxxx audience !

That was without question the greatest concert performance I’ve ever seen, and likely will ever see in my life. I just cannot believe the way this guy brings it at his advanced age of 74 years old with such vim and vigor. Nonstop energy, with basically no breaks, continuous movement moving around the stage, etc just bringing it.

Several things noted, I cannot believe how many young people were there, including a young kid with his own harmonica in the front row, doing a harmonica harmony with Bruce right there with him together! Never knew Bruce interacted with the crowd to that extent.

Cannot believe how absolutely packed it was wirh so many people there as quite a few I know questioned his popularity in this day and age. That was emphatically answered by the huge raucous crowd that was even acknowledged as such by Bruce.

Thought the Setlist was great, although would’ve loved to of heard Rosalita and Jungleland, but really can’t complain.

It was a tour de force with him and all the players, seemingly everyone in the band having an obvious great time, which essentially is what he said at the end about the Syracuse crowd and great show he said in amazement of we just saw.

For me it was a trip back in time with most every song thinking about life this is your life style with the days of yore and bringing back unique memories with each song realizing this dudes music has been with me every step of the way in life and life’s experience.

Was as close to a spiritual experience as I will likely ever have with goosebumps and some tears in the experience of it all. I really can’t believe all of what I just saw.

Catch a remaining show if you can as I think after this tour he’s going to be done with the big show tours is what me, and my friend concluded, this from seeing him more than usual, taking in the crowd and the experience for himself in general, really basking in it.

Again I can’t believe what I just saw and words probably won’t do it justice, but I had to give it a shot here. Wow just wow, Bruuuuce!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom