2023 Transfer Thread | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Transfer Thread

Shrmdougluvr

King of Suck Balls Mtn.
That would be awsome but heard he’s done with lacrosse … but if he changes his mind that would be HUGE!!!!

My thought is that he has a year. Based on what people have posted, we're no doubt going to lose some kids this fall. If we lose up to the equivalent of a full scholarship, why not see if he can be enticed to come onboard as a one-semester rental? Campus is a pretty straight shot from home, and I assume we have a grad program or certificate that would work for him. Free school. One more year of competition. Chance to play against the best week in and out.

Last edited:

BJORN II

Go kick rocks you goober!!!
i'd rather off myself than go to that website. no thanks!

nope just meant that we already know teams like unc lost just as much to the portal as what theyre bringing in. compare that to a team like notre dame who didn't lose anyone of note to the portal. paints a very different and more complete picture of portal action than just listing out what teams are bringing in.

can't say for sure but i suspect cuse is done with the portal for this offseason. if they are bringing in anyone else i havent heard about it. most of the big names who are still left have all moved on with their lives.
Dang was hoping for anything dying for some news about anything lax.

AD31

Walk On
I was actually thinking he might be waiting til after this semester because he doesn't want to play fall ball. Heck that's fine with me if we can get him in January just for the season. Maybe they know something and that's why they didn't go hard for any veteran Fogos. Wouldn't that be awesome? Haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emtdryan18

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom