2023 World Championship / San Diego | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2023 World Championship / San Diego

Wow, referees swallowed their whistles last two minutes of that game.

O’Neill is such a stud. He should enter the draft early…

Let's hope that next time, Canada includes players like Hiltz, Porter (PLL Atlas) and Thomson who didn't go to The Hill but played big boy lacrosse in the ACC.
It’ll be a really tough roster to crack but I’m hoping to see Thomson on Team Canada for the Indoor World Championships in Utica next year. He’d likely be the youngest player amongst the US/Canada/Haudenosaunee (unless Deere makes it) teams so 2028 may be more realistic.

O'Neill impressed, but I had more fun watching the US short stick middies. About as well as ssdms can play. Like rabid dogs, they would not let go. They were models for any college and hs ssdms.

O'Neill impressed, but I had more fun watching the US short stick middies. About as well as ssdms can play. Like rabid dogs, they would not let go. They were models for any college and hs ssdms.
Yeah man all 4 are the best. I love Terefanko he's not even that big just a little bull. Any young SSDM should study those guys.

Yeah man all 4 are the best. I love Terefanko he's not even that big just a little bull. Any young SSDM should study those guys.
Terefenko was the guy I watched when I watched Ohio State. He's a disrupter anywhere on the field, one of those guys you hate to see coming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom