25th in AP / 32nd in Coaches | Syracusefan.com

25th in AP / 32nd in Coaches

Keep us un-ranked and hungry until 2019. I prefer the chipped shoulder approached.

Don't get it.

1st half was some of tthe worst stuff I've ever seen at the dome...

Great comeback and always good to snatch one from the jaws of defeat vs. the dirtydogs, but man, what a steaming stink pile we left on the court at half.

Last edited:
Keep us un-ranked and hungry until 2019. I prefer the chipped shoulder approached.

Nothing personal but that's insane.

When you're in the Top 25 all season long that almost certainly means you're a lock for the tournament. When you're not in the Top 25 all season long that means you're on or in the vicinity of Bubbleville.

When you're in the Top 25 all season long that almost certainly means you're a lock for the tournament. When you're not in the Top 25 all season long that means you're on or in the vicinity of Bubbleville.

And from a selfish fan standpoint your teams scores and highlights are always front and center.

Good lord, Kansas was not messing around this year with their non-conference schedule. As of now they have games against..

#9 Michigan State (win)
#3 Tennessee (win)
#17 Villanova (upcoming)
#19 Kentucky (upcoming)
#20 Arizona State (upcoming)

And they also played Marquette and Stanford. I guess that makes up for the Big 12 being fairly underwhelming this year.

Good lord, Kansas was not messing around this year with their non-conference schedule. As of now they have games against..

#9 Michigan State (win)
#3 Tennessee (win)
#17 Villanova (upcoming)
#19 Kentucky (upcoming)

And they also played Marquette and Stanford. I guess that makes up for the Big 12 being fairly underwhelming this year.

That gauntlet would make JB pick it til it bleeds!

Impressive.

And from a selfish fan standpoint your teams scores and highlights are always front and center.

Is that "hot stuff coming through" avatar new? That might be my favorite scene in television history.

#9 Michigan State (win)
#3 Tennessee (win)
#17 Villanova (upcoming)
#19 Kentucky (upcoming)

yep nice schedule and two nice wins - but man they really should have lost both (at home) to stanford and to NM st - really lucky to win either one of those let alone both

You realize that 2019 begins and January. That would be 2 full months of being ranked in the top 25. I just want the team to play a little hungry the rest of the month. Besides, Jan/Feb is when we should be playing much better ball anyway.

Keep clawing Orange. Coulda folded after the first half.

You realize that 2019 begins and January. That would be 2 full months of being ranked in the top 25. I just want the team to play a little hungry the rest of the month. Besides, Jan/Feb is when we should be playing much better ball anyway.

But if we were to stay out of the Top 25 between now and year-end, that almost certainly means we lost to UB and maybe even one other game. Why sacrifice our resume like that for no reason?

#9 Michigan State (win)
#3 Tennessee (win)
#17 Villanova (upcoming)
#19 Kentucky (upcoming)

I’m sure the players got a nice bonus for that schedule

But if we were to stay out of the Top 25 between now and year-end, that almost certainly means we lost to UB and maybe even one other game. Why sacrifice our resume like that for no reason?

Whoa, I dont want us to lose games...I just dont want them to rank us. Light a fire and let the kids be mad at something and play hungry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom