2K Classic tickets hit the mail box | Syracusefan.com

2K Classic tickets hit the mail box

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
2k tickets were in the mailbox when I got home from watching the #3 Oregon Women's basketball team destroy UAF last night. Ruthie #24 on the ducks is from Fairbanks, I watched her all through high school.

JackBauer44 and I will be chilling in 105 for the UCONN game, and 104 for the championship game. Where's everyone else at?

A little more than a week away, folks! I'm getting pumpppped

I'll buy my championship tickets depending on the results of Thursday's game. If they're in the third place game, I'll save my money.

2k tickets were in the mailbox when I got home from watching the #3 Oregon Women's basketball team destroy UAF last night. Ruthie #24 on the ducks is from Fairbanks, I watched her all through high school.

JackBauer44 and I will be chilling in 105 for the UCONN game, and 104 for the championship game. Where's everyone else at?

A little more than a week away, folks! I'm getting pumpppped

My liver hurts already

You gonna be down there? Been too long man!

No, unfortunately I'm not. I'm going to kick myself in the ass for not making it down there for the weekend.

I agree - you have to keep me posted for when you're ever in town or going to any games.

Any thoughts of hitting DC WHEN we get there for the tournament?

Think we're 106. What's that Cuse bar everyone goes to pregame? And does anyone know if we're the first or second game Thursday?

Think we're 106. What's that Cuse bar everyone goes to pregame? And does anyone know if we're the first or second game Thursday?
We are the second game, unless something has changed.

Ignorant guy that will be there for the first time - where is Blarney?

Also, I'll be in 120 Thursday and 105 with PapainGrotto Friday.

Got my tix yesterday as well. Sitting in section 11 for Thursday and Friday. Also got passes for a pre-game hospitality reception at some bar at MSG. Super pumped, as I've never been to the Garden before!