1. Paying the bills, part II.

Chase currently has a referral program. If you are thinking about applying for a Chase card, it’ll help if you do so by clicking the link below. If five people do so, and meet certain requirements, it’ll pay for about three weeks of server fees to keep Syracusefan going.

Here’s the offer, in their words:

Earn 50,000 bonus points with Chase Sapphire Preferred. I can be rewarded too if you apply here and are approved for the card. Learn more.

Chase Sapphire Preferred

(Close this message by clicking the x in the top right of the box)
    Dismiss Notice

2K Classic/Yankee Stadium Bus

Discussion in 'Tailgating, Ticket Exchange, and Get-Togethers' started by Citrus78, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Citrus78

Citrus78 Walk On

Apr 3, 2014
    Hey everyone. Thinking of chartering a bus *from* Syracuse *to* NYC the weekend of November 15-18. Our men's basketball team is playing in the 2K Classic at MSG on Thursday and Friday nights, and our football team is playing Notre Dame at Yankee Stadium on Saturday. The bus would leave Syracuse on Thursday morning and return on Sunday. It will transport us to the football game on Saturday as well. If we do it, we will include beer, water and light snacks for Saturday's bus ride to the Stadium and tailgate.

Nothing is set in-stone yet, but I wanted to evaluate level of interest before we signed a contract. Please chime-in here and let me know your thoughts. We are thinking $150/person for everything.

Thank you for your input.
    orange79 likes this.