3/5/2016 Florida State Game Thread | Syracusefan.com

3/5/2016 Florida State Game Thread

So whats the consensus of the wins we would need in ACCT if we lose today? I'd say we would need to win at least 2.

So whats the consensus of the wins we would need in ACCT if we lose today? I'd say we would need to win at least 2.

Six!!! I mean, two would make us pretty safe barring a string of upsets to get teams into the tourney.

Regardless, we need to win today, we control our own destiny.

I think 1 would get us in the first four play in game, 2 wins would lock it up cuz the 2nd win would be against unc or Miami or uva.

not to jump on you, but there have been numerous threads in the past couple of weeks discussing this. so much depends on how the other bubble teams are doing and what kind of bid stealing occurs in conf tourneys

First few minutes of this game will be interesting. I suspect their guards are going to play much more tight on ball D and less loosey-goosey than in Syracuse. They started to really bother G/Frank/Cooney the last five minutes of the game when they finally started to play D.

Let's get this thing wrapped up today. Come out strong. We need it more, we will want it more.

Have you guys seen this? Every possible eventuality analysed for the ACC tourney seeding.
http://www.newsobserver.com/sports/college/acc/article63865042.html

I just want to get into the big one; screw the ACC seeding! I hate that we are 3 point underdogs. On the other hand, Underdogs are awesome and I always root for them!

Underdog.jpg

1 is over 80% at this point.

Check my bubble watch thread today (first post). Many teams "behind us" are going to lose today as well.

I'm not going to discuss it at length now, because I am counting on us winning today and locking this up. If we lose we can analyze then and after we see what else happened today/.

Last edited:
Decent ball movment on the first possession.

Eh, dude pushed Cooney just as much...no call! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom